Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

When traveling to Singapore🦀️, you must visit the seafood restaurants at Boat Quay

247 0
Post time 2024-7-15 02:24 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I like to have a drink here at sunset, it is a tourist check-in spot. There are restaurants along the river, and people are soliciting customers at the door. It is easy to make mistakes if you are a tourist. I chose this seafood restaurant when I wanted to eat Chinese food. I found out that it was recommended by Michelin when I went in. I ordered the following.

🦀️Chilli crab: The crab is fresh and the meat is chewy. The chili sauce is served with fried buns. It is sweet and spicy😋. The portion is very large!

🧄Garlic steamed geoduck: The freshness of the geoduck plus the fragrance of the garlic is so delicious that it is so delicious. It is served with a mouthful of rice and chili. Nice!

🦐Salt and pepper shrimp: The shrimp is fresh and you can even taste the shrimp paste in the shrimp head. The chef may have overcooked it and it was a bit dry.

🥬Garlic kale: A Cantonese dish that I like. It is light, sweet, crisp and refreshing. It costs a lot of rice.

I love the scenery by the river. I eat and drink while enjoying the evening breeze and the sightseeing boat is crossing the river. It's so comfortable! But halfway through the meal, it suddenly started to rain. Because the canopy design is not ideal, I sat by the river and ate in the rain. It was a rare experience

Singapore-When traveling to Singapore🦀️, you must visit the seafood restaurants at Boat Quay
Singapore-When traveling to Singapore🦀️, you must visit the seafood restaurants at Boat Quay

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 17:01 GMT-8 Processed in 0.173615 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list