Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Singapore city night view🔵 | I captured the blues moment here

189 0
Post time 2024-7-17 03:34 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When you go to Singapore, you must check in at this free sky garden. The night view is amazing. The sky garden viewing platform is excellent. You can overlook the whole city at 360 degrees, especially the beautiful Marina Bay Sands and Ferris Wheel. When the weather is clear, you can even see the Strait of Malacca. The most important thing is that it is free to visit, so you must remember to go and see it.

📍Location: Capita spring
🚇Transportation:
Get off at the [Raffles Place] subway station, walk through the underground passage and find the "Republic plaza" exit. You can see the Capita Spring building when you cross the road
🕙Opening hours:
Monday to Friday (except public holidays) 8:30-10:30, 14:30-18:00
🎫Latest news:
You need to make an appointment in advance to enter the visit. Search Capita spring on Google Maps for the reservation website, or see my comment area pinned

⭐️Warm tips:

The sky garden will be closed on weekends and public holidays. Be sure to check whether it is open on the reservation website in advance to avoid a wasted trip. Free tickets for the sky garden are in great demand and need to be booked half a month in advance. If you don't get a free ticket, you can also spend 10 SGD (about 50 RMB) to buy tickets for the 1-Arden bar on the rooftop sky garden. The bar's admission time is from 14:30 to 22:00 from Monday to Saturday (closed on Sundays and public holidays). If you spend 10 SGD to buy a bar ticket, you can get a glass of soda and enter the sky garden on the top floor. After entering the lobby of the building, show your reservation record to the front desk, you can also make an appointment for the bar on the spot, and you can also go to the sky garden. Then you can take the elevator on the left side that is specially used by the public to go to the 17th, 20th, and 51st floors. It is strongly recommended to go to Capita spring at 4 or 5 pm. You can first go to the sky garden on the 17th to 20th floors to take pictures and check in. The entire 4 floors are outdoor space, full of green plants, very photogenic. After 6 o'clock, you can go to the 51st floor, show your free reservation record or bar ticket, and you can enter the rooftop sky garden to watch the sunset. It took me about 1 hour to take a 360-degree night view of the rooftop sky garden. The time can be used as a reference. There is a food court on the second floor of CapitaSpring, with reasonable prices and a variety of delicious food.

Singapore-Singapore city night view🔵 | I captured the blues moment here

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 15:51 GMT-8 Processed in 0.193976 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list