Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Travel to Singapore to watch Coldplay concert and take photos with the Merlion

261 0
Post time 2024-7-17 03:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Singapore-Travel to Singapore to watch Coldplay concert and take photos with the Merlion
Singapore-Travel to Singapore to watch Coldplay concert and take photos with the Merlion

When I go to Singapore to watch a Coldplay concert at the end of January, of course I want to take a photo with Singapore’s landmark mascot, the Merlion, as a classic souvenir of my visit. I went there twice in total and came up with some tips:

1. If you don’t want to see too many people waiting in the photo, then try to go as early as possible. I went once in the afternoon and once at 9 a.m. There are so many that it’s almost impossible to take photos without passers-by in the afternoon, but in the morning when you walk to the steps, you can take photos at will, so I arrived a little early to avoid the crowds, and after taking photos, I went to eat at the Golden Sands opposite. Breakfast + shopping, how nice~

2. Use props skillfully. There are many Merlion souvenirs in Singapore. The two I chose are my favorites. One is Merlion ice cream. There is a Merlion specialty store under the bridge just past the little Merlion. When I took the first picture, there were two foreign guys behind me who kept cheering me and took pictures with my mobile phone. The final film should be very interesting. The other one is the fish tail bear from Starbucks. This bear seems a bit difficult to buy in the nearby Starbucks, but it is easy to buy in the Starbucks a little further away. I bought this one from Orchard Road. It is very, very cute. I will buy it as a companion. Souvenirs are also good.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:50 GMT-8 Processed in 0.152932 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list