Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Bach Suites Saigon Hotel, clean and simple French style makes people shine

147 0
Post time 2024-7-17 03:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The quality of hotels in Ho Chi Minh varies. I saw Bach Suites on booking.com. The clean and simple French style was eye-catching. I booked it for three nights and didn't want to change it. I am afraid of trouble first. I grabbed a taxi to the hotel after leaving the airport. It took about 25 minutes and cost about 5 US dollars.

Hotel location and surrounding environment:

In the third district, next to the circular International Square, you can take a taxi or walk to the surrounding attractions (Independence Palace/Reunification Palace, Theater, etc.) or coffee shops. There are many coffee and milk tea shops downstairs, Vietnamese specialties, and a beverage shop every 5 meters. Locals just put a bunch of chairs at the door to sit and chat. It's quite chill, but it will be hot... and be careful of rats nearby. There is a club downstairs in the hotel, which will be noisy in the middle of the night. The hotel has double-glazed windows and earplugs; the sound insulation has been tried, but it will still have a little impact. But it is acceptable to me.

Hotel and room environment:

The facade is very simple, almost non-existent. Go up the stairs and enter the door to the front lobby, and behind the lobby is the restaurant. The overall French light luxury style, especially the restaurant, is high-ceilinged, very elegant and unique. The mood for dining is beautiful, and the photos are also very good. It is really my favorite place in this hotel. There is a swimming pool and gym on the top floor. The room is also decorated in French style, and the bathroom is very bright with horizontal stripes. The toilet is not strong enough, the water from the shower head is soft, and it is very inconvenient to wash your hair... I didn't wash my hair in the hotel, and I didn't have the opportunity to experience the useful SHAMPOO they said. The rest is equipped with star-rated hotels, and there is also a mini kitchen with an induction cooker... Although it is not used at all. The bed is too soft, not very friendly to patients with lumbar protrusion and back pain.

Hotel service:

Very enthusiastic, the service attitude is very good! When you arrive at the hotel, the doorman will help you open the car door and carry the luggage to check in, and everyone serves with a smile. The hotel has breakfast, which is good in variety, basic Western breakfast, white porridge and salted eggs... There are also freshly fried eggs and freshly cooked soup noodles. Housekeeping can call the front desk to order it yourself, and let the cleaning come after you go out.

In short, overall, this hotel is still highly recommended. Is it considered mid-to-high-end? The front desk and lobby manager speak ok English, and the others can communicate in basic English. If you think a little noise, less water flow, and a softer bed are not a problem, then don't hesitate, this is definitely a must-stay hotel in Ho Chi Minh!

Ho Chi Minh-Bach Suites Saigon Hotel, clean and simple French style makes people shine
Ho Chi Minh-Bach Suites Saigon Hotel, clean and simple French style makes people shine

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 20:25 GMT-8 Processed in 0.131285 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list