Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

5-Day Guide to Ho Chi Minh City: Choose the Right Way and You’ll Have a Great Time

264 0
Post time 2024-7-17 03:44 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Ho Chi Minh is still fun if you play in the right way! Of course, 30 million is mainly spent on air tickets and hotels, and the rest of the various experiences are enough for 3.48 million Vietnamese dong, RMB 1,000. The ceiling of each item in my mind!

1. Hotel If you only choose one, it must be Park Hyatt (Figure 2). If you choose two, add the Skyline Autograph (Figure 3). After all, it is the tallest building in Vietnam, with panoramic rooms or suites, and the scenery is unique. The specific details of the two hotels are written on other websites, so I won’t say more here. One is the best and the other is the highest.

2. Vietnamese hair washing/SPA Another article specifically wrote a comparative evaluation of 6 hotels, and the prices were also put on it. In the end, Emerald Spa won with a high-quality hair washing experience of 398,000 Vietnamese dong and 90 minutes. Go for it, remember to make an appointment in advance. (Figure 4)

3. Vietnamese coffee The most famous is the workshop of Asia's top 50 (Figure 5), hidden in the small door No. 27. I ordered sea salt and chocolate, which has rich layers. The chocolate will be paired with honey to add by yourself, and you can drink different feelings in one cup. The key is that coffee of this quality only costs RMB 20, can you believe it?

4. Pham Ngu Lao Street (Figure 6) is the busiest after 22:00. On the first day, I sat on a small bench on the roadside and ordered two bottles of beer for 50,000. On the second day, I went to Waikiki, which has the best business and resident singers. The price is transparent and it is about a few dozen yuan.

5. Vietnamese rice noodles/rice paper rolls (Figure 7 above) I went to this Pho hoa pasteur, which is recommended by Michelin but beware of thunder. The rice paper rolls and noodles are not good, but the fried spring rolls are delicious. The best Vietnamese noodles are in the 71st floor lounge of the Autograph Hotel, which provides breakfast and dinner. If you live in the Autograph and have club privileges, go directly. The beef is said to be imported from Australia. The second choice is another Michelin recommended Pho Viet Nam.

6. French baguette (Figure 7 below) There are two places that have the best Vietnamese baguettes. One is the very famous Banh mi huynh hoa. When I went there, I queued for about 10 minutes. One baguette is 68,000, which is enough for two people. Dinner is solved like this. You can take it to the next store to eat. I saw many people buying it in bags. The other is the baguette at Park Hyatt Hotel, which is included in breakfast. If you order it alone, it costs 300,000. The former is better in crispy bread, and the Park Hyatt is better in the fried pork inside. They are equally good.

7. Milk tea shop Katinat chain milk tea shop (Figure 8), ate the signature avocado coconut milkshake, which feels a bit like jasmine yogurt, but it can't resist it It's cheap! The shop in Figure 8 is by the river. It was really eye-opening to see hundreds of people in a milk tea shop.

8. Waa. Shoe Store (Figure 9) If you want to shop and need comfortable slippers, you can go and have a look. They are really comfortable and beautiful. I went there wearing the slippers from the hotel and changed into them immediately after I bought them.

9. Scenic Spots (Figure 10) I only went to the Pink Church and the Central Post Office. It was too hot. I got off the car, took a photo and left. It didn’t matter whether I went to the scenic spots or not.

Ho Chi Minh is suitable for sleeping during the day and going out when the sun goes down. At most, I can stay in a cafe in the afternoon. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Ho Chi Minh-5-Day Guide to Ho Chi Minh City: Choose the Right Way and You’ll Have a Great Time
Ho Chi Minh-5-Day Guide to Ho Chi Minh City: Choose the Right Way and You’ll Have a Great Time

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 20:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.225050 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list