Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Ho Chi Minh District 1 Hotel to avoid being cheated and high-quality recommendations

274 0
Post time 2024-7-17 03:31 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Things you must avoid when traveling to Vietnam!

1. Never take a flight with Vitjet Airlines! My mother and I bought a Vitjet flight for cheap, not a flight with Vietnam VN Airlines. The first flight from Hanoi to Da Nang was delayed by one hour, and the second flight from Hue to Ho Chi Minh was delayed by 5 hours. I was really grateful! Especially the second time, the flight was directly cancelled, and then an email was sent to me at 8 pm the night before to explain the situation, and the flight was changed to 11 pm. I filled in the rebooking form provided by Vitjet website, and then there was no reply. The next day, I arrived at the airport and contacted Vitjet Airlines on the spot to rebook, but they said there were no seats. I could only wait, and then the flight was delayed from 11 pm to 1 am. I was really frustrated by waiting. Never do Vitjet!

2. Hotel in District 1, booked on Agoda, Sky Gem Hotel, which is called Blue Diamond Hotel in Chinese on Ctrip. I booked a twin room with window for $50 a night, and then I arrived at the hotel in the middle of the night, and the front desk told me that there were only double beds! It was really a collapse. I argued with him about whether I could add an extra bed, but he refused. Then I could only sleep in a double bed without windows. The room was small and stuffy, and the furniture was very old. Then I got up the next morning and argued with the manager, and he refused to refund the difference between the room with window and the one without window. I argued with the manager, and he even called me racist names. It was really outrageous. Picture 1 is a direct shot at the door. Before leaving, I had an argument with the manager, and he called me racist names when he saw me taking pictures, asking me why I took pictures. So scary! Pictures 2 to 3 are the information about this hotel on various platforms.

3. Finally, my mother and I dragged our luggage and strolled along the streets of District 1, and saw a hotel that looked very new. It's called A25 Hotel - 255 Le Thanh Ton, and it's on the same road. I went in and asked the front desk, and the front desk told me the check-in situation in detail, and asked me to visit the room before checking in. The hotel is newly renovated, and everything is very new. In the end, I stayed in a family room with two large beds for the same price of $50, which was really comfortable! I highly recommend staying there! Picture 5 is this one!

4. When visiting Ho Chi Minh City, I recommend staying in District 1 near Pham Lao Ngu Street and Ben Thanh Market. There are many restaurants downstairs and it is also close to the city attractions! However, the hotels are really uneven, so be sure to avoid them. The recommended hotels are a no-brainer!

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh District 1 Hotel to avoid being cheated and high-quality recommendations

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 20:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.166041 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list