Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Mai house saigon hotel, the decoration style is both modern and retro

192 0
Post time 2024-7-17 04:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hotel name: Mai house saigon hotel, booked for two nights, the hotel is very new, with a strong Vietnamese French style, modern and retro. Although it is not the No. 1 in Ho Chi Minh in my mind, there are top 3:

1) The bath salt smells very good and comfortable. I feel that I took a bath for these two nights because I wanted to use this bath salt. The bathtub is very big.

2) The welcome drink at check-in is delicious, which is a plus for the first impression.

3) The waiter is very professional. On the day of arrival, when we came over with our suitcases from more than ten meters away, we didn’t expect the concierge to trot over to greet us and carry our luggage. The waiters in the restaurant and other departments are also very polite. As long as they meet, they must smile and nod.

4) The buffet breakfast is very rich and tastes good. The yogurt is a bit surprising. It actually tastes like the silky gasoline of Riesling. The beef powder and baguette sandwich are both recommended. The coffee is ordinary, but it does not affect the overall satisfaction.

5) The outdoor swimming pool is sparsely populated, has no deep water area, clear water, and a pleasant environment, which is exactly what I like. I swam for more than two hours today.

6) The toiletries are very comfortable to use. Although they are not molton brown, the smell and feel are excellent.

7) Another important thing is to find peace in the midst of noise. I live on the eighth floor and it is very quiet. I can't hear any city noise.

Ho Chi Minh-Mai house saigon hotel, the decoration style is both modern and retro
Ho Chi Minh-Mai house saigon hotel, the decoration style is both modern and retro

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 20:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.143523 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list