Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

If you haven’t seen the night view of Victoria Harbour, you haven’t been to Hong Kong!

273 0
Post time 2024-7-18 03:13 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

As the night falls and the lights come on, the night view of Hong Kong unfolds slowly before my eyes like a flowing painting.

The Peak is one of Hong Kong's iconic attractions and a great place to enjoy the night view. As the cable car rises slowly, the neon lights of the city gradually come into view, like stars scattered on this prosperous land. As the height continues to rise, the vision becomes wider and wider, and the entire Hong Kong Island seems to be crawling at your feet, which makes people feel excited.

Standing on the top of the Peak, overlooking the entire Hong Kong, you can see tall buildings and bright lights. The lights on both sides of Victoria Harbor are reflected in the water, forming a corridor of light that extends to the distant horizon. The sea breeze gently blows across your cheeks, carrying the salty taste of the sea water and the hustle and bustle of the city, making people indulge in this dazzling galaxy.

In addition to the bright night view, there are many attractions worth visiting on the Peak. For example, the famous Peak Tower is located here. The pavilion not only has exquisite handicrafts and special snacks, but also has an observation deck overlooking the entire Hong Kong. Standing on the observation deck, it seems as if you are above the clouds, and the whole city is flowing under your feet.

In addition, the night view of Victoria Peak is also a paradise for photography enthusiasts. Whether it is a wide-angle lens or a telephoto lens, you can find the best shooting angle here. I tried to use the camera to record the beauty of this moment, but found that no matter how I took it, I could not completely restore the shock and beauty in front of me.

The night in Hong Kong is an unfinished poem and an unfinished painting. The night view of Victoria Peak is the most moving chapter in this poem and the brightest stroke in this painting. Standing here, I felt the prosperity and beauty of Hong Kong, and also felt the infinite charm of this city.

When you come to Hong Kong, you might as well climb Victoria Peak and take a look at the night view here. I believe you will be fascinated by this brilliant galaxy and will be moved by this city.

Hong kong-If you haven’t seen the night view of Victoria Harbour, you haven’t been to Hong Kong!
Hong kong-If you haven’t seen the night view of Victoria Harbour, you haven’t been to Hong Kong!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 15:59 GMT-8 Processed in 0.144289 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list