Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Phuket, Thailand, organize photos and some thoughts to store memories

183 0
Post time 2024-7-18 03:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The first time I went abroad, I went to Phuket, Thailand. Here I organize some photos and some thoughts to store memories. On the first day, I got up at 6:30 in the morning, packed up, and came to the company gate at 8 o'clock to take the bus to the airport. I took off to Hong Kong at 11 o'clock, stayed in Hong Kong for about an hour, and then flew to Phuket. I arrived in Phuket at 6 o'clock local time. When I left the airport, the sky was completely dark.

The first flight was to fly to Hong Kong for a transfer. It was very stuffy during the flight. My colleagues and I felt a little dizzy. The second flight was much better. The air flow on the plane was much better. I was refreshed and had the energy to take pictures.

Phuket-Phuket, Thailand, organize photos and some thoughts to store memories

The main course is beef noodles, which is not very good. The taste is on par with the train food. The ice cream is sweet strawberry flavor. The fruit box contains pineapple, watermelon and honeydew melon. All three are sweet and delicious! The one on the far right is some kind of natural mineral water. After eating, I watched Moana, which was also very interesting.

It’s the second day of the official trip to Thailand. Today I can take a good look at the hotel we stayed in. When you walk out of the hotel, you will be attracted by this unique green wall. In order to block the sun, a whole row of green plants are planted on the outer wall, which is very unique, beautiful and sun-shading.

The other corridor leading to the mountaintop restaurant is different from the green leaf exterior wall. The other corridor is planted with orchids on the entire wall, which is very eye-catching. I don't know if it is because it is a tropical country, the flowers grow very well.

The breakfast buffet was very good, mainly fruits, pasta and various drinks.

After breakfast, I walked out and saw the view from the rooftop. The weather was great that day, and the sea and sky were both calm and clear. As someone who grew up in the mountains, this was the first time I saw such a blue sea. My attention was completely captured by the vast landscape in front of me.

Looking out to the ocean from the hotel, there were cruise ships moored on the sea

As for tourist attractions, our first stop was Karon Beach, where we observed the beautiful sea up close. There were many Europeans sunbathing on the soft, white, and delicate beach, and we, dressed as neatly dressed tourists, really didn't fit in with the scene.

The sand was very fine, and the sun shone on it, giving it a dazzling luster.

The second stop was to experience a Thai massage, which was very comfortable. During the massage, the lights were dimmed, and the calming fragrance and hypnotic music made it a great sleep. When everyone walked out of the room, they felt much better and healed. After that, we visited the local temple.

At sunset, the afterglow shines on the golden wall

The temple we visited

Entering the temple barefoot, I saw pigeons by the guardrail

Let's talk about something else. There are many Chinese people coming to Phuket, Thailand. Most restaurants, hotels and shops accept credit cards, which makes it very convenient for tourists to freely explore Thai food. If you don't know how to choose a restaurant, you can go to Ufos Travel to have a look.

We came here to try a lot of Thai food, such as Tom Yum Goong soup, mango sticky rice, crab rice, etc. Most of the seafood here is relatively cheap and fresh, which is impressive.

Mango drink, very delicious

Grilled shrimps in a restaurant next to the temple

Street view from the restaurant

Because we came to Phuket in December, according to the local tour guide, the local fruit season has passed, so we didn't buy so many cheap and delicious fruits. It's a bit regrettable. Overall, this trip was very enjoyable. I hope we can have good memories next time.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:37 GMT-8 Processed in 0.203112 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list