Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

If you only have two days in Tokyo, these are the places to hike

210 0
Post time 2024-7-18 03:29 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It was really overwhelming when I first came to Tokyo. There were so many things to do, eat, and visit!! I only had two days in downtown Tokyo due to the short time. If you are like me, please refer to the following super convenient check-in route.

Day 1
- Arrive at Sensoji Temple early, there are so many people! Check in at Kaminarimon, take photos, go in to draw divination, buy amulets to pray for your family
- Sumida Park is within walking distance from Sensoji Temple, and it is a great place to take photos overlooking the Tokyo Skytree across the river
- Ueno Park is located in the city, and is a great choice for locals to take a walk, relax and have a picnic
- Akihabara is a world of the second dimension. It is recommended to check in at Don Quijote (a super large N-story store with everything) and Pop Life, a sex toy store that will increase your knowledge
- Ikebukuro has specially arranged a large purchase at Montbell duty-free shop
- Shinjuku must-visit outdoor stores L-breath/Alphen, Japanese trendy brand Beams Japan, Kabuki)
- Hotel Grocery Tokyo Tamachi is near Mita subway station

Day2
- Meiji Jingu is a walking and leisure treasure in the city, where you can take beautiful forest-style photos
- Visit various second-hand stores in Omotesando, such as Camellia+Ragtag, and Pantagonia outlets
- Feel the crowds of the most prosperous city in Asia at Shibuya Crossing and visit the Disney store in the city
- Roppongi specially arranges lululemon shopping
- Tokyo Tower night view recommends two free check-in spots: 1) Ebisu Garden Place Sky Lounge 38th floor; 2) Shiba Park (Zojoji) night view
- Hotel Grocery Tokyo Tamachi near Mita subway station

There are also some very famous places that I didn’t check in for various reasons, including Tsukiji Market (if you can get up early, it is recommended to arrange it on the first morning), various museums, Ginza (the largest Uniqlo flagship store), Shinjuku Gyoen, etc., so I can only leave some regrets and wait for the next time I come to Tokyo

Tokyo-If you only have two days in Tokyo, these are the places to hike

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:43 GMT-8 Processed in 0.186273 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list