Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Travel photos of two people in Chiang Mai and Phuket, Thailand

247 0
Post time 2024-7-20 00:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I believe everyone likes beautiful things. I especially love beautiful photos of lovers. Although I look ordinary, I just like traveling with him and taking photos together. Maybe this is my way of expressing love and happiness.

After we get married, we plan to travel abroad once a year, not just to see the scenery and taste the food. More importantly, I want to take every photo as a couple photo. Use these photos to record our marriage. The first year was a trip to Cambodia. The second year was a trip to Chiang Mai and Phuket in Thailand. The third year was my lifelong dream honeymoon trip to Greece.

This year is our fourth year together, and we plan to go to Australia in December. All the photos were taken by us using a tripod. As long as you have ideas and passion, you can definitely take photos with the charm of photos. It can only be said that his skills need to be improved, but from the photos taken every year, we can also see that his level of photography has improved a little. No photographer can take pleasing photos. But you must be well prepared.

What I want to say is what to prepare?

1 Of course, couple clothes similar to those of couples. In fact, couple clothes only need to have some common points between the clothes of boys and girls. It is not necessary to buy a large number of couple sets on Taobao. The common part of our clothes is that they are all white. If we keep the same color, it will be very harmonious.

2 At least he should know a little bit of photography skills. The first thing to learn is composition, whether the character is placed in the middle or to the right or left, half body or full body. We are not professional photographers, but a little knowledge can make your photos beautiful.

3 Pose is not something you can think of in a snap! I like to be prepared for everything I do. I store some classic photos with a photo feeling in advance, so that it will be easy to take them out and do them when taking pictures.

Chiang Mai-Travel photos of two people in Chiang Mai and Phuket, Thailand
This photo was taken with a tripod in the back garden of the hotel we stayed in Phuket, Thailand. I took this photo over and over again 5-7 times before I found the feeling.

See~ This is what I saw others do before, so we followed suit. If you have an ordinary look like me, you can wear sunglasses to cover up your shortcomings. Of course, if you want your photos to look more impressive, post-production PS is definitely necessary.

This photo was taken in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The couple's clothes were also bought on Taobao. After all, if you want to take photos, a few sets of couple clothes are still necessary.

It is also very important to use props cleverly. This photo was taken in a remote village called Pai in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Coming here really feels like coming to a fairy tale kingdom, with all kinds of cute buildings. If you don’t want these cute pink buildings to steal your limelight, you have to occupy them. After all, we are the protagonists of the photo.

Uniform couple clothes can also add a lot of color to the photos. Various poses should be varied. The importance of props can be seen at a glance.

Back view photos are essential every time you go out to take pictures. Simple-no makeup, you can't see your face anyway. You can also wear various backless clothes, which is still okay.

Every time I post photos on my Moments after a trip, my colleagues say "The photographer you found is so good, how much does it cost...", "Why do you seem to be taking photos every time you go out, not like traveling..."
Yes~ I just want to have a double experience every trip, that is, playing and relaxing, and at the same time having an extra set of photo albums.

Various poses are available in large quantities~ (I personally think that the couple photos of the Greek honeymoon trip in the third year are more interesting~)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:56 GMT-8 Processed in 0.149678 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list