Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Singapore's first Chinese herbal SPA: Jiale International Beauty Center

232 0
Post time 2024-7-20 21:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The different types of SPAs in Singapore dazzle customers. Customers are often blinded by overly gorgeous rhetoric and advertisements, and lose their rational judgment. They don't know what is really suitable for them. Because I have been cheated by different SPA centers, I have been through many battles and have developed the ability to "see the truth" and fake. No matter how gorgeous the advertisements and rhetoric of ordinary SPA centers are, I will not be easily impressed. Except for this Jiale International Beauty Therapy Center, I accidentally strayed into this place, and I have never changed the place of SPA.

It is a woman's nature to love beauty. Although I have been cheated by unscrupulous merchants, my desire to pursue beauty has never stopped. I met Jiale by chance. At that time, I just went to this beauty institution with a try-it mentality. The clerk was sincere and enthusiastic, not at all artificial and hypocritical. After learning that I was a postpartum woman, he recommended their treasures of the store, Chinese secret care and medicine SPA. The beautician took me to the bathing room on the second floor. The small store is really a different world! The facilities are complete, from facials to full body care. The beautician arranged a comfortable and large single room for me, and I spent a pleasant afternoon at Jiale that day.

Singapore-Singapore's first Chinese herbal SPA: Jiale International Beauty Center

After my first Chinese secret healing and medicinal SPA, I fell deeply in love with this thousand-year-old prescription. After giving birth, I suffered from confinement syndrome, uterine coldness, and endocrine disorders, especially back pain during menstruation. Many traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine have no significant effect. But after my first soak, my period came just in time for a few days. My stomach and waist were no longer sore, and a lot of disgusting black blood clots were eliminated. My body felt particularly clean and relaxed.

After my period was over, I couldn't wait to come to Jiale to consult the beautician. It turns out that Knorr's Sino-Indian ancient prescriptions, Chinese secret nourishment, are Singapore's first Chinese secret nourishment internal and external medicine SPA, longevity health, and TCM ancient prescription pot diagnosis to diagnose all diseases. It also highlights the uniqueness of Knorr as the first Chinese-style secret healing and medicinal SPA in Singapore. It nourishes the inside and outside, three in and three out, one bubble, two bubbles and three bubbles, clearing, expelling, gnawing and nourishing, truly achieving the inner state. Employees at Yangwai and Jiale also helped answer unclear questions, using medicine to remove toxins from hundreds of millions of pores, targeting: rheumatoid arthritis, moisture in the body, cold uterus, shoulder and neck pain, irregular menstrual periods, kidney deficiency, gastrointestinal problems Poor function, cardiopulmonary, detoxification, easy fatigue and fatigue, etc... all experience different effects.

Singapore-Singapore's first Chinese herbal SPA: Jiale International Beauty Center

The beautician told me very confidently, and I listened with great interest. It turns out that Jiale's medicinal SPA has such magical effects. There is basically no age or gender restriction. Men, women, old and young can take a bath. It can not only promote the development of children's memory and physical health; it can also expel toxins accumulated in the elderly, effectively prevent diseases and improve physical fitness.

Singapore has a hot and rainy climate all year round. My husband likes to cool down with air conditioning. He has a lot of moisture in his body. At such a young age, his joints have already started to have problems. He will feel a dull pain when it rains. After taking a bath once or twice, his old illness that has been with him for several years is slowly recovering. My husband said: "Fortunately, there is Jiale! I thought that my joint disease and heavy moisture could not be cured. Now I don't have to worry about body aches and joint pains when I use air conditioning and rain. I sincerely thank Jiale. Jiale takes good care of us and protects the health of me and my family."

That day, I had a beautiful encounter with Jiale. Jiale came to my side like an angel and "solved problems" for me and my family. I often joke with my friends that if I’m not at Jiale, I’m on my way to Jiale.

Bishan
Blk 283 Bishan St22
#01-175(s)570283
Operation Hours:
Mon-Fri 10am-9pm
Sat/Sun/PH: 10am-7pm
Tel : 6457 3766

Toa Payoh
Blk 178 Toa Payoh Central
#01-204(s)310178
Operation Hours:
Mon-Fri 10am-9pm
Sat/Sun/PH 10am-8pm
Tel: 6356 5623

Novena
Novena Square 2
#04-05(s)307506
Operation Hours:
Mon-Fri 11am-9pm
Sat/Sun/PH 11am-8pm
Tel: 6397 7048

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.153239 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list