Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

The Balay Spa, experience essential oil massage, Thai therapeutic back massage

243 0
Post time 2024-7-20 20:51 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time I came to Hua Hin for vacation, and I experienced how to choose a SPA that suits me. If you like gentle massage, you can choose essential oil massage like me. It is gentle with appropriate strength. The technique is really professional, and the aroma of essential oil has healing function, which will make you relax. If you are more tolerant and like heavy strength, then I recommend that you must choose Thai back therapy massage, which focuses on the back and spine. If you usually feel sore in your spine, you will feel a significant sense of relief in your shoulders, back and waist the next day after the massage.

The beautiful Barai spa in the Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, we experienced essential oil massage and Thai back therapy massage respectively: 290051 hours Highlights: Many Khmer architectural elements are infiltrated in every corner, and the use of architectural colors is also bold. It is impactful and allows people to relax quickly. I said that this is the most beautiful SPA in Thailand, and no one should object.

Hua Hin-The Balay Spa, experience essential oil massage, Thai therapeutic back massage
Hua Hin-The Balay Spa, experience essential oil massage, Thai therapeutic back massage

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.168496 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list