Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort Hotel, restaurants and cafes are all facing the sea

294 0
Post time 2024-7-20 20:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have been to Thailand dozens of times. Thailand is worthy of being the travel backyard of Asians. This time, I traveled to Hua Hin, a small and quiet coastal city in Thailand. The last time I came to Hua Hin was Christmas 2019. At that time, I was deeply impressed by the quiet atmosphere of this small and beautiful city, and secretly decided to come for vacation next time. After 4 years, I finally returned to Hua Hin. It is still quiet and beautiful, and the night market is still lively and rich. The difference is that this time we met the dream hotel.

The hotel is right by the sea and has a private beach. There are not many rooms. I counted about 20 rooms, but the service, environment, catering and view are all great, which is very suitable for vacation. The hotel's restaurant and cafe are facing the sea. You can choose to sit in the sea view or garden view for breakfast every day. The view is different, but I am very impressed. Because the hotel restaurant is open to the public, breakfast is not buffet style, but ordered. As long as you have enough food, you can order as much as you want. You can eat until you are full, and the taste is great~

The housekeeper clearly remembers the name and room number of each guest, which is very considerate. The balcony of the room is directly connected to the swimming pool. You can jump into the swimming pool by opening the door. In today's hot summer, it is really super chill to have such an experience~ When you are tired of swimming, you can order a cold drink and relax by the pool bar~

In addition, let's talk about the SPA here. We were originally struggling whether to go to the Barai of Hyatt (I went there four years ago, the environment is great, it is simply the top Thai SPA in my mind) or to the chain Let’s relax. In the end, we chose the SPA of this hotel. Later, I learned that many people also come here specifically for SPA. It seems that there is a buy one get one free offer for hotel guests during this period, which is quite cost-effective. The SPA is very comfortable. There are two main types: wake up (morning) and calm down (evening). We chose the 90-minute calm down, which feels too short~

There are a total of 3 night markets in Hua Hin. Hua Hin Night Market is the oldest and largest, but it is said that it is not so lively now. Cicada Night Market is very literary. The overall stalls are white, and there is not so much smoke and fire. The price of food and small items is more expensive than other night markets. Tamarind Night Market is next to Cicada Night Market. It is basically food, and the atmosphere is heavier. The hotel we stayed in is next to Cicada Night Market, just a 5-minute walk away~

Hotel name: Let's sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort

Hua Hin-Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort Hotel, restaurants and cafes are all facing the sea
Hua Hin-Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort Hotel, restaurants and cafes are all facing the sea

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 15:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.196059 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list