Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Loy Hotel near Chiang Mai Old Town, only ten minutes walk to Tha Pae Gate

181 0
Post time 2024-7-21 06:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I stayed in Chiang Mai for five days and booked two hotels. The one I was most satisfied with was Loy Hotel, which is close to the ancient city. It is hidden in a small alley. Although there are some bars around, it is quiet in the bustling city. There is a 711 near the alley, and it only takes about ten minutes to walk to Thapae Gate.

When booking, I casually noted the honeymoon decoration, but I didn't expect it to be arranged. The room we booked is relatively large and clean. I didn't see any mosquitoes or other strange insects. The swimming pool is on the first floor. Although it is small, there are not many people swimming, so it is not crowded. You can also lean on the mat on the platform to read books and bask in the sun. The sense of relaxation is full.

Breakfast is ordered, and the variety is quite rich. Each person can order two. I have to say that Loy's breakfast is the most suitable for my appetite during this trip to Thailand. The hotel has Chinese and English services, so there is no need to worry about communication problems. Finally, I would like to praise the service attitude of the hotel staff.

Everyone was very friendly and polite, especially the guy at the front desk who had a windmill on his head. He would pour us a cold drink as soon as he saw us coming back from outside, chat and joke with us, and ask us where we went. He was a super cute and funny guy. I wanted to take a photo with him before I left, but he was on the night shift and hadn't come yet on the day of check-out.

Chiang Mai-Loy Hotel near Chiang Mai Old Town, only ten minutes walk to Tha Pae Gate
Chiang Mai-Loy Hotel near Chiang Mai Old Town, only ten minutes walk to Tha Pae Gate

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 15:28 GMT-8 Processed in 0.177881 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list