Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Inside house, a popular hotel in Chiang Mai, with North American decoration style

258 0
Post time 2024-7-21 05:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This should be the most photogenic hotel in Chiang Mai. The lobby is small, but the overall decoration is in North American style, with green plants everywhere. I booked a glass pool suite, which came with afternoon tea. There were fruits and welcome snacks in the room.

I have to praise the indoor pool, which is really clean! It is really comfortable to lie in the room. Looking out the window, there is a blue sky. The toiletries inside are all from the L'Occitane verbena series. The bathroom is very large and the breakfast is very rich. There is a Chinese menu. I ate alone and took a full bowl of pre-meal bread.

Chiang Mai-Inside house, a popular hotel in Chiang Mai, with North American decoration style
Chiang Mai-Inside house, a popular hotel in Chiang Mai, with North American decoration style

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 18:51 GMT-8 Processed in 0.138903 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list