Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Taipei massage parlor reveals secrets and shares three years of experience

224 0
Post time 2024-7-22 00:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Benlu has been sweeping the massage parlors in Zhongshan District these days, and he has some tips for half-full sets in Taipei. Now I will share it with you. If there is something wrong, please give me some advice from experienced drivers. Let’s talk about the key points first:

Make an appointment with the cadre first to ensure your safety.
Prepare your own condoms, safety first!
If you have questions, ask them. If you have the opportunity to ask, +3 is the basic requirement.
The introduction of each half-suite store makes your choice easier.

Taiwan-Taipei massage parlor reveals secrets and shares three years of experience

1. Make an appointment with the cadre first, so that you are guaranteed.

I'm serious. The popular red cards and hidden versions of red cards are definitely not something you can order just by walking in. If you want to take a closer look, can you eat at a delicious restaurant without making a reservation? The actual situation is that a PT red card started to sign up for classes. Today it was about 14 to 20 o'clock. There were 6 classes in total. At this time, the cadres definitely started to rush for classes crazily. When the shift schedule is posted to the store's waiting group, in reality everyone is rushing to grab it, because each cadre simply can only get one or two shifts. Even if the PO shift is ready in the afternoon, in fact these shifts will be taken away within 30 seconds. It’s a flash sale, and you’ll be gone after just one minute of hesitation anyway. This market is bigger than you think. Therefore, making an appointment is definitely a required course.

There is also a kind of girl called "lock desk", which is a hidden version of red card. The schedule will not be posted on the Internet to start work. It is very common for cadres to be filled up immediately after finishing the PO on Sunday. Unless you want to change your taste and want to choose on the spot, making an appointment will allow you to play with the most popular one. I really won’t lie. If you go there for the first time, you may not be able to make an appointment and you can only choose on the spot. However, I personally think this depends on the ability of the cadres who contact you. Anyway, remember a few principles:

My experience is that there are the least number of girls on Sundays and Mondays, because Red Card has already made enough money to go home and spend time with his family. Who will make money with you? There are most girls four, five, and six, so I’m thinking maybe they have more time, right?
In addition, I secretly said that there is a museum named one of the municipalities directly under the Central Government in China. It is located close to the best game in the world and it is full of red cards. I have seen several red cards from other hotels being transferred here, but the low-cost ones here are 100 or 200 more expensive than other places, so you can choose here. But this museum has to store bags, so remember to put the cover in your wallet or pocket! In addition, if you make an appointment, you will also have the opportunity to enjoy additional services such as oral sex, milk foam, duron, and vegetarian stockings provided by the girl.

Speaking of red cards, why are they so red? The red card is usually due to young age, around 20 years old, average height, white and slender skin with no fat, and a beautiful face. The point is, click on her basic channel and she will give you a free blowjob. Although I won’t give you a kiss, the oral sex is really a good deal. Not slutty, no smell of dust. When I turned over after the first massage, she would politely ask, "Do you want me to blow it for you?" After nodding, she stopped breathing and blew it seriously, which made me blow hard. Usually this is the red card in the red card hall. I think many brothers want to try it.

2. Prepare your own condoms, safety first!

You may be wondering, why do you need to wear a condom yourself? Because if the massage and detoxification is over, you turn to the front, your eyes are connected, her breasts are pressed against your chest, the atmosphere is up, and you want to upgrade to a full set, but you don’t wear a condom, cry, do you know how much paint is peeled off? ? At this time, the girl has to go outside and knock on the door, saying that the customer wants a large one (full set) or a small one (half set). If we buy a condom ourselves for tens of yuan, but the store charges us 200 or 300 for a condom, the difference in price can honestly be enough to make us feel greasy when we buy McDonald's or KFC. And while I was waiting for the girl to take the condom, I was really, really super excited and had no FU, and the passion was gone in an instant. So remember to prepare condoms, not only to save money, but also to maintain your mood and experience without interruption, which is great.

3. If you have questions, ask them. If you have the opportunity to ask, +3 is the basic requirement.

Nowadays, half-set massages in Taipei are basically low-cost and only have manual massages, and there are no three-part massages. According to the schedule, girls are divided into open and hidden massages. In simple terms, open-level massages are public prices. A half-set usually adds 1 child, and a full set usually adds 3 For kids, some girls also offer +2 kids for promotion. But the key point is that usually the red card who is about 20 years old, has a good face and a good figure will use "secret matching". To see her happy, choose the customers and ask for the price. The secret matching has asked +4 children, +5 children, I have encountered +8 and still can't Yes, this depends on luck. You can refer to this article to learn how to relieve stress in Taipei! How to play in a half-store? How to talk about benefits? I have dated a few red card secret partners who only accepted +3 children from me. There is an old man The point is that even the cadres are labeled as having great looks and perfect figures. Even when I asked the cadres, they said they would only do the basics, and they would only charge me the price that matches the price. I was really good at pretending at that time. I pursed my lips and didn’t dare to shout too loudly so that outsiders would hear. I said that I had secretly picked up the phone. I kept telling me that I couldn’t tell anyone that I had picked up the phone. To be honest, I really liked it. It was kind of sneaky. What a heartbreaking feeling! Anyway, it doesn’t matter whether it’s real or not, as long as it’s hard and comfortable. The cost of upgrading a massage parlor in Taipei to a full-service massage parlor is about the same as that of Lou Feng's high-end products, but the service is much better than Lou Feng's. Licking or picking is no problem. But there are also times when you are unlucky. The red card and red letter come soon, and you suddenly catch a cold and don’t let you increase your value XDDD. It can only be basic, just as cultivating relationships.

4. Recommendations for various massage parlors, go and experience them yourself.

Box Museum: Named after opening the XXX box, the hotel is renovated, with a big bed, a big box, and a big bathroom. The most popular girls are all locked up.

Salad Sauce Restaurant: There are many private rooms, large rooms, and a large number of girls. It was once reported, but it is now open for business.

Red Card Hall: As mentioned above, the whole hall has red cards. A while ago, it also evolved into a blue card XDDD. The girls are of high quality.

Linsanity Club: Named after Jeremy Lin's team that first became popular. It has the advantage of having a coke machine and being fat and generous.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.129770 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list