Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Experience the best spa at Fusaki Beach Resort Hotel & Villas in Ishigaki Island

396 0
Post time 2024-7-22 00:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I was looking forward to FUSAKI SPA, which is loved all over the world like the toiletries in the room. I used the luxurious organic brand Bamford's body and received facial treatment. I also received other consultations, and I decided to treat fusakishiguneture and prenatal and postnatal treatments, mother love, etc. according to my troubles. It was great to be able to choose the SPA you are in at the time. It was so comfortable to spend a relaxing time in an open space unique to the tropics, and it ended quickly. The herbal tea I drank after the spa was also delicious.

Address: 1625 Shinkawa, Ishigaki City, Okinawa Prefecture
Tip: There is a free shuttle bus from Ishigaki Airport on Nannu Island

Okinawa-Experience the best spa at Fusaki Beach Resort Hotel & Villas in Ishigaki Island
Okinawa-Experience the best spa at Fusaki Beach Resort Hotel & Villas in Ishigaki Island

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 22:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.140754 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list