Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Osaka Rinku no Yu Rock Salt Bath Experience, Rock Salt Open-air Hot Spring

159 0
Post time 2024-7-21 23:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Wuhan over the weekend and ate Fei Fei and Liang Liang. The shrimp and crab were really delicious, not spicy, but a bit sweet and spicy. I don’t know where in Changsha I can get the authentic Wuhan taste. I still want to eat it!

Osaka Rinku-no-Yu has eight types of hot springs, rock salt open-air hot springs, indoor hot springs, and saunas. The rock salt hot springs can release negative ions, and the open-air cypress hot springs can slowly and quietly enjoy the beautiful sunset. In addition, you can detoxify by sweating in the sauna steam room.

Address: 3 Rinkuoraiminami, lzumisano, Osaka 598-0047, Japan

Osaka-Osaka Rinku no Yu Rock Salt Bath Experience, Rock Salt Open-air Hot Spring
Osaka-Osaka Rinku no Yu Rock Salt Bath Experience, Rock Salt Open-air Hot Spring

* The reading room has more than 30,000 comics and magazines to read
* The space in the facility is equipped with reclining chairs with TVs, wifi booths, etc., allowing you to forget time and relax your body and mind
* You can go to Rinku Premium Outlet via the pedestrian bridge.
* After shopping, you can enjoy the hot spring!
* A 3-minute walk from Rinkujo Station!

1. Excellent location, close to the airport, very convenient to get to.

2. The hot spring water is of excellent quality, rich in minerals, and has many health benefits for the body.

3. The facilities are quiet and comfortable, with indoor and outdoor baths, open-air baths and other bathing options.

4. The price is moderate, more suitable for families or groups to relax in the hot spring.

5. Provide value-added services such as catering and massage, which can be enjoyed in one stop.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:53 GMT-8 Processed in 0.170364 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list