Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

The night is bustling and luxurious, while the pedestrian street during the day is retro yet modern.

219 0
Post time 2024-7-21 23:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The night is full of luxury and glitz, and the daytime citywalk is retro and modern. If I don't tell you that I'm in Macau, my friends would think I'm abroad. There are the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben and Venice here, and all kinds of buildings in the city are very beautiful. As a photographer, the first thing to do is to find a camera position. Follow me to check in when you come to Macau for the first time.
▪The Venetian
If you don't tell me, you really think you are in Venice. The canals and arch bridges are super exotic. Don't worry about the weather. The artificial sky curtain comes with blue sky, white clouds and rosy clouds.
▪The Parisian
The Eiffel Tower, which is a replica of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, travels through the streets of France in a second. There are many popular camera positions. You can go to the lawn of the park opposite to take a panoramic view.
▪New Lisboa
Super shocking building, the fence at the zebra crossing at the door can take a panoramic view. It is more spectacular at night. You can easily get the same camera position as the successful gambling king.
▪The Londoner Double-Decker Bus
A very retro red double-decker bus. Macau is really luxurious and magnificent under the night view.
▪The Ruins of St. Paul's
It combines the styles of European Renaissance and Oriental architecture. It is meticulously carved and majestic. It seems as if I saw Zhu Junhao on TV slowly walking down the stairs. Love Lane is very close, and the street is bright and cute. It is also a good camera position to shoot from Love Lane to the direction of the Ruins of St. Paul's.
▪Guia Lighthouse
The view is wide, and it is super romantic when the sun sets. You can overlook the bright lights of Macau and the Grand Lisboa, and the prosperity is in full view.
▪Guanye Street
A food street with Macau characteristics, full of fireworks, green, pink, and turmeric houses and graffiti are very cute.
Macau is really good for taking pictures. You must bring a power bank and take pictures non-stop. The Venetian and the Londoner are not only good for taking pictures but also for visiting. Moreover, this time I caught up with the right time. It happened that the tax-free amount was raised to $12,000 from July 1. I remember that I only had $5,000 last time. I was always worried about exceeding the limit for many things I saw. This time I bought and bought, and I didn’t have to worry at all!
Tips:
1. Guanye Street is crowded, Lao Day beef offal and Andrew egg tarts are delicious, but be prepared to queue.
2. Just prepare a little Australian dollar, and support shopping on zfb and wx.
3. Almond cookies are delicious and can be brought as souvenirs to relatives and friends.

Macao-The night is bustling and luxurious, while the pedestrian street during the day is retro yet modern.
Macao-The night is bustling and luxurious, while the pedestrian street during the day is retro yet modern.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:37 GMT-8 Processed in 0.161430 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list