Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Aroma Thai Massage On The Second Floor Of Arban Hotel

162 0
Post time 2024-7-23 06:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When traveling in Busan, you don’t have to rush or walk around all the time. Finding a massage shop to relax is also a great choice! I happened to stay at the newly opened Arban hotel (booking link) at Seomyeon Station. After entering the room, I saw that there was a discount for massage for guests, so I tried Thai massage! The decoration of Aroma’s Thai massage shop didn’t remind me of villa.like, which I liked very much in Taiwan. However, the feeling after the massage was probably because I was adapted to the Thai or traditional muscle and muscle techniques in Taiwan, so I felt that it was not so good! But if you just want to relax, you can still relax a little after walking around the large area of ​​Seomyeon Ichibangai downstairs! At least the environment of Aroma is great!

Busan/Jeju-Aroma Thai Massage On The Second Floor Of Arban Hotel

When I entered the Aroma Massage Floor on the second floor of the Aban Hotel, I was confused at first and didn't know how to get in. Later, I just stood at the door and it opened automatically (laughs). After entering, the service staff spoke simple English and told him directly that I wanted a one-hour Thai dry massage. Usually, Difeny will give the simplest price and content to try the shops that I haven't tried before! Otherwise, the money from the massage can be used to buy things and you can get a tax refund!

The Aroma massage courses are written directly on the table in the hotel room. If you want a simple Thai massage, choose the top three. If you like Thai oil massage, choose the second floor. Maybe Difeny likes a heavier massage. This time, in addition to the good equipment and environment of Aroma, I really think the technique can be improved or a different teacher can be used! By the way, there is a discount for guests! One hour was originally 60,000 won, but it became 50,000 won! About 1,000 Taiwan dollars!

Once you enter and pay, you will be asked to change your clothes, have a cup of tea, and then wait for the master to lead you in!

The locker room facilities are very good, just like the shower room in the gym, you can take a shower, there are towels, bath and skin care products, etc.! It's also nice to come here for a massage and a bath! Difeny herself doesn't like the open space and scrubbing massage method like the steam room! Such decoration and facilities make people feel very comfortable!

The shower inside looks like this, with toothpaste and shower gel! Everyone has a locker where they can lock their valuables!

All the amenities are available on the washbasin, and they are all very useful! After a while, the masseur came to lead me into the room!

The one-hour massage is not too long or too short. If you really want to strengthen it, one hour is not enough! But as an attempt to relieve my tiredness from shopping, one hour is really good! The room is quite warm, and there are also fragrances, electric blankets, heaters, etc. If the massage is a little more comfortable, I should really fall asleep!

The massage content of Thai massage is to loosen the back first, then stretch after a little coordination, and the large body yoga movements can massage the lower body, waist, and back meridians that are usually not easy to exercise! It is a good choice for people who sit for a long time or are prone to pain. However, my master may not be used to the fact that I need such a strong massage. When I was massaging my back, I kept telling him to press harder! It was much better when it came to the legs! With soothing music and blissful aroma, this kind of massage is actually quite comfortable. My legs were almost broken after climbing in Gamcheon-dong two days ago, and I got some relief!

After the massage, I changed my clothes, took a shower, and left! In comparison, Thai massage in Taiwan is so cost-effective and thoughtful! I really want to go back to Taiwan for a massage! But if you are tired in the local area, you can really go for a massage to relieve the pain of shopping!

Transportation location: Exit 7 of Seomyeon Station, Seomyeon Ichibangai・2nd floor of Arban hotel.
Price: Guest discount: 50,000 won (original price 60,000 won)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:59 GMT-8 Processed in 0.204749 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list