Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Rummah Go'A near Stasiun Jurang Mangu, a cafe that looks like a moving castle

175 0
Post time 2024-7-23 16:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Next to the Stasiun Jurang Mangu train station in Tangerang, there is a cafe that looks like Howl's Moving Castle. It's called Rummah Go'A, and I can't understand the name even if I look for a translator. In the restaurant, the outdoor seats are almost empty, which is a culmination of shed technology. Jump up and down the narrow stairwell, cosplaying Kowloon Walled City.

When the train roared past, the shed was very vibrating, and the iced coffee in my hand was half cold. On rainy days, while playing with the cat, I slid down the slippery stairs to the bottom. As long as you don't slip, you can see the Indonesian guitarist who was blocked by the shed, singing in the rain. Go out from the back door, the telephone booth is photoshopped blue and you can take a Doctor Who photo

Name: Rummah Go'A
Address: Gg. Garuda I No.109, RT.1/RW.2, Sawah Baru, Kec. Ciputat, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15413

Jakarta-Rummah Go'A near Stasiun Jurang Mangu, a cafe that looks like a moving castle
Jakarta-Rummah Go'A near Stasiun Jurang Mangu, a cafe that looks like a moving castle

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:36 GMT-8 Processed in 0.164465 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list