Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Recommended attractions in Ho Chi Minh City: Pink Cathedral and Corner Cafe

205 0
Post time 2024-7-23 15:44 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Ho Chi Minh, also known as Saigon, my obsession with it comes from the 7 years I lived in Canada. There is a Vietnamese noodle restaurant called Saigon in my city, which supported my entire study abroad lifeHo Chi Minh-Recommended attractions in Ho Chi Minh City: Pink Cathedral and Corner Cafe

🔸P1 Pink Cathedral. The best photo spot is not inside the church, but the Ola restaurant opposite. Compared with the more popular Cong Cafe on the other side, Ola has a better environment and perspective, and of course the price is better;

🔸P2-P3 The most beautiful corner cafe in the legend, right next to the Michelin noodle shop Pho Viet Nam, the environment on the corner of the second floor is a bit crowded, but it is okay for taking pictures, and the coffee is cost-effective;

🔸P4-P5 Another legendary most beautiful cafe Dabao Concept, a cafe transformed from an old courtyard in the colonial period, is large and divided into different spaces, each with its own characteristics. The quality of the drinks feels average, and you can sit for a long time to cool off. We had some heatstroke that day and were not in the mood to take pictures, otherwise it must be a good location for taking pictures! I also remind those who go to Ho Chi Minh City to pay attention to heatstroke prevention~

🔸P6-P7-P8 Coffee Apartment, Central Post Office and Reunification Palace
I personally recommend checking in at the exterior of the Coffee Apartment, and there is no need to go up to explore the store;
The Central Post Office has a French feel, with many small vendors inside, but the prices are expensive, and it is also meaningful to send yourself two postcards;
The Reunification Palace is a more solemn building. Standing on the terrace upstairs, you can see the fountain lawn and road downstairs, which is also a scenery that belongs only to Ho Chi Minh City;

🔸P9-P13 Ho Chi Minh Museum of Fine Arts is also one of my favorite places. Although this building has the legend of a haunted house, it cannot cover up its romance and artistic sense. The flower windows on the stairs and the small French balcony are good locations for shooting. The art works are also worth spending half a day to appreciate. The only bug is that there is no air conditioning;

🔸P14-16 Regarding the Fine Dinning in Ho Chi Minh City, the level is much higher than my expectations. The restaurant I originally wanted to eat at was not booked, so we chose the top-ranked French restaurant Le Corto, the quality is not inferior to Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Please try Fine Dinning if you have the chance to visit Ho Chi Minh.

🔸In addition, regarding the SPA and small shops in Ho Chi Minh, you will definitely be surprised if you have the chance to visit more. I did not do exaggerated color adjustment in the photos, I hope to present the real appearance.

🔸In-city transportation: Download Grab in advance in China, bind Visa or Mastercard, it is very convenient and cheap;

🔸Consumption: Most stores in Ho Chi Minh accept credit cards, just prepare small amounts of cash;

🔸Weather: Hot! Hot! Hot! Be sure to take good sun protection and heatstroke prevention, otherwise the city that is most suitable for city walks will not be walkable at all Ho Chi Minh-Recommended attractions in Ho Chi Minh City: Pink Cathedral and Corner Cafe

Ho Chi Minh-Recommended attractions in Ho Chi Minh City: Pink Cathedral and Corner Cafe
Ho Chi Minh-Recommended attractions in Ho Chi Minh City: Pink Cathedral and Corner Cafe

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:54 GMT-8 Processed in 0.164820 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list