Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Ho Chi Minh’s weapon arsenal, a guide to preventing pitfalls in unpop

183 0
Post time 2024-7-23 15:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

🌟This weapons depot is just inside Ho Chi Minh City.
🌟Picture 2 address navigation, closed on weekends, open on weekdays
🌟After navigating to it, there are two doors! ! Here comes the point! !
Picture 3: This house where you can park your car is private and has a cave, but there is no weapons depot. There are two floors that you can visit! ! The charge is 50,000 per person!
🌟 The four small gates in the picture are government attractions, free, free, and have a weapons arsenal!
🌟 I went in the wrong direction. Someone asked me to collect the ticket when I went in. I entered the cave and found that there was no weapons depot. I said Only one? Don't have a gun? He pointed me to the small door next to me, and I entered the door next to it. The man inside said I didn’t need a ticket at all, and I realized that I had been cheated.
🌟 It probably means that this used to be someone else’s house, and the government classified this small place as a free attraction. It’s still someone else’s house, and you have to pay the tickets yourself🎫
Don’t go wrong! ! ! 🌟 I’ll step on those money traps!

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh’s weapon arsenal, a guide to preventing pitfalls in unpop
Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh’s weapon arsenal, a guide to preventing pitfalls in unpop

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 17:00 GMT-8 Processed in 0.195573 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list