Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Check in at Landmark 81, a new landmark in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

209 0
Post time 2024-7-23 16:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The ticket I bought on Klook is the last one. I personally suggest that you buy it directly on site if possible, because you can buy a regular ticket for only 300k, and Klook forces you to buy a package ticket for 480K, which includes a 3D game and a photo. I don't think it's necessary to spend more money because the game is boring. Klook also deliberately raises the price a little bit, but in fact, the price you buy on the official site is the "discounted" price on the Klook website.

I chose to go up around 5 o'clock. You can have a meal on the negative first floor first, eat and drink enough before going up. PS, there is also a large Winmart on the negative first floor, which has live seafood. Friends who like seafood can buy some and cook them at home.

The top floor is very high, so the temperature will be lower. With the indoor air conditioning, it is better to wear long sleeves. I stayed from dusk to dark, and I could see the transition from day to night. At night, standing on the highest building in this city overlooking the bustling Saigon, it was really beautiful.

Ho Chi Minh City also has a Skydeck, which is one of the earliest aerial viewing landmarks. It is located in the city center, but the facilities and buildings are a bit old and relatively ordinary, but you can see most of the tourist attractions in the city from it. Landmark81 was newly built not long ago, with advanced facilities and much more beautiful. It is located in an area comparable to London's Canary Wharf and Shanghai's Pudong New Area, surrounded by high-rise buildings and residential areas, and the cost performance is still good. #Beautiful scenery in the journey

Ho Chi Minh-Check in at Landmark 81, a new landmark in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh-Check in at Landmark 81, a new landmark in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.178072 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list