Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

🇵🇭 makati Jellyfish Bar & I‘m hotel, beautiful night view and bustling area

176 0
Post time 2024-5-19 03:47:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Manila/Luzon-🇵🇭 makati Jellyfish Bar & I‘m hotel, beautiful night view and bustling area
Manila/Luzon-🇵🇭 makati Jellyfish Bar & I‘m hotel, beautiful night view and bustling area

makati Jellyfish Bar & I'm hotel

After staying in the Philippines for a long time, you will find that going to a bar to relax is a happy and relaxing thing. I'm hotel is called the Jellyfish Bar and has a real jellyfish tank indoors on the top floor. You can enjoy the rooftop terrace and the sky bar, which overlooks the night view of Makati 360 degrees

The beautiful night view and the bustling area certainly cost a lot. If you choose a square table on the side, there will be a minimum consumption requirement of 2000p. There is no bar counter. The way to order food is to scan the QR code at the table and place an order online. It is good to chat, drink and see the beautiful scenery. If you go on weekends, you generally need to make a reservation. Boys are not required to wear slippers and vests during normal times.

Name:Jellyfish Bar
📍Address: 7862 Makati Ave. Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
Grab Search: I'M Hotel

[Bar Restaurant Menu]

Eat:
1. Japanese Roast Beef: 700P
2. Sushi: 450P -550P
3. Stewed pork with wild garlic: 400P
4. Dessert: glass pot-shaped chocolate cup | Mochi donut: 250P
5. Satay: 330P

Drink:
1. Classic cocktails: 310P-360P/cup
2. Non-alcoholic cocktails: 280P
3. Beer: 300P-460P
4. Red wine types: 220P-1350P/cup
5. Soda and juice: 160P-280P

Business hours: 4pm to 12pm

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:58 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.181166 second(s), 27 queries .