Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Recommended local restaurants in Ho Chi Minh, 🦐seafood is relatively cheap

286 0
Post time 2024-7-23 15:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Southeast Asian dishes look similar to those in China, but the taste is different.

Surprises:

1. Seafood is relatively cheap. I haven't seen so many kinds of seafood snacks in domestic snack streets, and the ingredients are also quite sufficient.

2. Soup noodles are delicious and cheap‼ ️ A full bowl of seafood noodles is only RMB 15! A bowl of beef noodles is RMB 12!

3. Unlimited supply of ice water. Southeast Asia is hot, and locals drink ice water, and I happen to love cold drinks.

4. Coffee: The sea salt coffee in Figure 9 is really delicious! I like it even though I don't like coffee. Legend coffee in Vietnam is also good, and can be given as a souvenir to friends.

Uncomfortable points:

1. Various cooked foods are paired with raw vegetables, and I am not used to eating raw perilla and houttuynia;

2. The dishes in the food stalls look similar to those in China, but they are all sour and spicy, and paired with their various sauces, I am still not used to eating them.

3. Hygiene issues. Tell the waiter that there are flying insects in the dish or cup, and she will calmly pick them out for you. Maybe it's due to the climate, the locals are used to flying insects. I picked them out and continued to eat in the next few days.

In general, after the novelty of Southeast Asian cuisine in the first few days, you will miss Chinese food.

Ho Chi Minh-Recommended local restaurants in Ho Chi Minh, 🦐seafood is relatively cheap
Ho Chi Minh-Recommended local restaurants in Ho Chi Minh, 🦐seafood is relatively cheap

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:54 GMT-8 Processed in 0.130528 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list