Hanoi-After two trips, I finally figured out where to take photos on the Han

[Polaroid R] Train introduction
It was built in 1902 and opened to traffic in 1906. It was built during the French colonial period and is still in normal operation.
[Magnifying glass R] Highlights: The train passes through an old residential area, with cafes or restaurants on both sides. Residents on both sides normally move on the railway. When the train comes, the vendors will leave the tracks and retreat to both sides. The train really passes by. , very close;
Train street photo camera location and time selection

[一R] The first day I came was at night. After navigating to the train street, I clicked the navigation button. You can see a street with railways running through it, but there are few people on the street at night and there is no sense of atmosphere. See pictures 2 and 3

[Right to the right] Evening train timetable: 19.10 minutes for the outbound trip and 19.10 for the return trip. Direction 19:20 (local time)
[二R] I came here again during the day, and it was also the train street of the navigation, but because I took a different road, I didn’t see another street at night. It turned out to be the train street. There are two sections. The photo angle of this section during the day is better and more dense, see pictures 1, 4, 5, 6

[R to the right] Daytime train time: It is said that the morning time is adjusted to 11: 30, we arrived at 11:45 on the day we went
[Right to the right] You can navigate the train street and then cross the railway street in front, cross the road to another street, the street is not long; or navigate another An address (the address located on the iPhone camera)
Bệnh Viện Hữu Nghị Việt Đức 40A Tràng
Thi P. Hàng Bông Q.
Hoàn Kiếm Thành
Ph6 Ha Noi
[tips]
[一R] Personally feel that [星R] has a better atmosphere during the day than at night. Even if you don’t watch the train, you just feel the leisure and relaxation on both sides of the train in the lively and noisy street environment. ;
[Two R] The camera position on the second street is better for taking pictures. It is best to choose a location with a curve
[Third R] The first floor has more feeling and photography than the second floor. , I can watch the trains passing by at close range. I went up to the second floor to take a look. It’s almost fun to take pictures from above, and some stores have some obstructions on the second floor
[Four R] When you get to the train station, there will be a lot of them. When coffee shop staff come to solicit customers, you can go ahead and walk around a street to select a seat before choosing a coffee shop. Coffee is not expensive, and you can also just take photos without drinking coffee (I didn’t drink it because I just finished drinking it)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 15:41 GMT-8 Processed in 0.174805 second(s), 29 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list