Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

The most comprehensive travel guide to Hong Kong summarized by staying up late

262 0
Post time 2024-7-23 16:24 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

My total trip is three days and three nights. I feel that I have plenty of time. Since I went to the 🇭🇰 Water Park, I could have saved a day if I hadn't gone.

Talk about my trip👇
Day1: Water Park➡️Mong Kok➡️Goldfish Street.

Accommodation is set near Wan Chai. Go to the hotel to put your luggage first. Take a taxi to the water park. Tickets are 200+. There are many attractions. It is very suitable for couples or families. Be sure to bring slippers and mobile phone waterproof bags. Buy them on site for 100 or 200. Mong Kok MTR station is very beautiful for taking pictures. You must go to Goldfish Street early. The shops have been closed since 8 or 9 o'clock.

Day2:
Monster Building➡️Central Market➡️Ferris Wheel➡️Star Ferry➡️ K11MUSEA➡️Sunset Coaster.

Monster Building is the real version of Kowloon Walled City. It looks super good in photos. Exit D1 of Central MTR and you can see the Fringe Club, the pink graffiti wall, Lan Kwai Fong, and the clock tower. After taking pictures, go to the Central Pier to see the Ferris wheel. You can ride three times for 20 yuan. Don't miss it. Then take the 5-yuan Star Ferry to Tsim Sha Tsui and walk to K11. Here you can take pictures of the same three-piece suit as Li Ka-shing. Finally, take the sunset ride at 19:30 to experience the beautiful night view of Hong Kong.

Day3:
Sai Ying Pun ➡️ Kennedy Town ➡️ 100% Coffee.
You can take pictures of the sea directly from the street along the slope of Sai Ying Pun Main Street. Exit C of Kennedy Town and go to the basketball court to take pictures of the Internet celebrity camera. Walk along the street to the beach and you will see 100% Coffee. It is super comfortable to sit and drink coffee and watch the sea.

Food recommendation ⬇️
Bing Kee Tea Stall and Rong Kee Noodles: The same as Eason Chan, the taste is very good.
Hua Sao Ice House: All major stars have eaten there. The taste is good, but the queue is a little long.
Hua Ji Teochew Cart Noodles: The taste and service attitude are very good👍.
Bakehouse: Recommend the signature caramel egg tart.
Yau Ma Tei Pudding Bun: Matcha mochi red bean bun, crazy love😍.
hesheeat: The combination of ice cream and croissant is worth trying.
the matcha tokyo: Matcha ice cream is highly recommended.

Hong kong-The most comprehensive travel guide to Hong Kong summarized by staying up late
Hong kong-The most comprehensive travel guide to Hong Kong summarized by staying up late

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 15:38 GMT-8 Processed in 0.206572 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list