Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

The Macallan Bar in Macau, where there are many limited edition red wines

155 0
Post time 2024-7-25 21:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A few days ago, when I was on a business trip in Macau, I finally went to the Macallan Bar that I had been dreaming about. How should I put it? The bartending level is online, the bar environment is online, and the service is online! Except that the usher was a little slow, everything else was fine. You can see a lot of high-year and Limited Edition Macallan here!

🥥First: go early! I went there at about 9:30 and waited in line for a while. If the usher says there is no seat, then ask other service staff. I was helped by the service staff to find a seat. (It's hard to come here...

🧉Drink: I ordered a signature glass of Crystal Bamboo Forest. What attracted me was the iconic M mark on the ice. The base wine is brandy + whiskey. It tastes good and is balanced. Even with so many people, the product is still online.

🎼Band: You must experience the atmosphere. The band on that day was great. There was a guest who had a birthday and the whole audience sang together! I heard that the band will be different from time to time, but the overall feeling is very good. When everyone recommended this bar to me, they all said not to miss the band.

👏🏻Service: It's a long-lost bar atmosphere. I don't know why this kind of bar atmosphere is so long. The bartender and bar The mangers were very enthusiastic and introduced me to different cocktails, their creativity and the taste of the wine, and I could feel their enthusiasm.

🔖Tips: Take a taxi to Galaxy Macau Hotel, turn left after entering the door, and go straight to the second floor of the elevator on the left side of the jewelry store. It's a bit hard to find, you can ask when you enter the door! I really like the atmosphere here, but I went there alone and only had one drink. The overall feeling is great. I really like exploring different bars around the world and talking about my feelings and sharing with the people in the bar.

🔗One more sentence: Macau bars are so cheap... its cocktails are really lower than many bars

Macao-The Macallan Bar in Macau, where there are many limited edition red wines

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:49 GMT-8 Processed in 0.147711 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list