Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Macau local bar mop, DJ music good atmosphere, admission ticket includes two cocktails

247 0
Post time 2024-7-25 21:16 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Before I went to Macau, I went shopping and watched concerts. The first time I went to a local bar was in Studio City! The price of the wine was not expensive, and the DJ was quite good, but there were no other programs!

Whether there are handsome guys and beautiful girls is a matter of opinion, but they are not too tacky! I didn’t have a headache when I woke up the next day, so there shouldn’t be fake wine! This is a plus! In addition, it would be better if there were more snacks!

Macao-Macau local bar mop, DJ music good atmosphere, admission ticket includes two cocktails
Macao-Macau local bar mop, DJ music good atmosphere, admission ticket includes two cocktails

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 17:06 GMT-8 Processed in 0.155542 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list