Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

National Geographic didn’t lie to me. 🏝️The beauty of Boracay took my breath away.

292 0
Post time 2024-7-25 21:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Finally, I went to Boracay, which I had been dreaming about for a long time. It was really the ceiling of the island I encountered this year. The jewel-like blue water and the world-famous white sand beach are really beautiful.

🏝️「Boracay Check-in Points」

1. White Beach
It is divided into s1 and s2 areas. The sand is as fine as flour and the water is as glassy as glass. S1 is relatively crowded. Find a coffee shop and sit on the beach for a day.

2. Puka Shell Beach
The wedding venue of Fish Leong, the water is particularly blue, like jelly, the beach is not as fine as the white beach, and there are not many people.

3. Willy's Rock
The landmark is on the white beach s1, which can be reached on foot. You can walk up after the tide goes out in the afternoon.

4. Friday Beach
A good place to watch the sunset over the sailboats. It is recommended to go further north and face the sunset.

5. Bulabog Beach
The sea water and the beach are inferior to those of White Beach and Puka. The main purpose here is to watch the sunrise. There is a leaning coconut tree to check in.

"Other ways to play"
✅Snorkeling✅Crab boat✅Hot stone spa✅Surfing. This is a relatively well-developed island in the Philippines with a full range of entertainment and leisure.

🍜"Food Guide"
✅You can try the famous crabs of red crab pasta house. It is not cheap, but the taste is OK. ✅Halo mango's mango ice cream and coco mama's desserts. We are on the road of food every day.

⚠️"Some tips"
✅Pay attention to sun protection, the sun is very strong at the beach
✅Exchange the local currency in advance in China, the exchange rate is better
✅Prepare more cash, the island basically trades in cash
✅The island is not big, and transportation relies on tricycles

Boracay-National Geographic didn’t lie to me. 🏝️The beauty of Boracay took my breath away.
Boracay-National Geographic didn’t lie to me. 🏝️The beauty of Boracay took my breath away.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:55 GMT-8 Processed in 0.117552 second(s), 31 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list