Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Diniwid Beach, a cliff at the end of the white beach, where locals will help you take photos

292 0
Post time 2024-7-25 21:41 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Suddenly I ran into a sea of ​​jelly. I recommend this spot in Boracay. It's a great photo! Search for diniwid beach on the map. It's at the end of the white beach towards S1.

How to get there

1. Walk along the white beach, go straight towards S1, and keep going after the Notre Dame Rock. Don't doubt it. When you reach the end of the beach, you will see rocks. Just keep going in.

2. Take a tutu and tell the driver to go to diniwid beach or show them the photos. They will have a small road for tutu to drive over. When you get there, a black guy will take you to take pictures all the way.

3. If you live in a golf hotel on the mountain, you can walk from the city mall, which is closer than walking from the white beach.

About taking pictures

When you get there, there will be little kids around you. Don't worry about how to take beautiful photos, because you will lose the autonomy of your phone when you get there. They will lead the way all the way, help you take pictures, teach you the movements, and help you carry your bag. I didn't bargain. I gave 50p per person. Bargaining should be cheaper.

Boracay-Diniwid Beach, a cliff at the end of the white beach, where locals will help you take photos
Boracay-Diniwid Beach, a cliff at the end of the white beach, where locals will help you take photos

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:51 GMT-8 Processed in 0.198778 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list