Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Pattaya Nice Boy, you can see muscular men performing as soon as you enter the door

166 0
Post time 2024-7-25 22:02 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Pattaya is really boring nowadays. It has fallen to the point where it is a pity to leave it. Come, there is nothing new to see. Don't come, there used to be many good memories...

The whole Pattaya looks very depressed, with sparse traffic and high prices. Boys Street is still the same. The pattern has not changed at all. There are still those bars, massage parlors and performances. The only change is that there are more and more female customers. Many aunties are fighting for territory and people in BoyzBoyzBoyz. The performances of Boyz, Toy Boy, X Boy and Dream Boy in several show venues are still the same old programs, without any new highlights.

There are more and more shops in Zhongtian Haiyan Boys Street. Almost half of them are massage parlors and half are bars. The whole street is more brilliantly lit than Boys Street, but the popularity is obviously insufficient. It is still the world of middle-aged and elderly tourists from Europe and the United States. The quality is not as good as that of Boys Street.

Old Boy Street is the worst. Many bars have closed down. Only Nice Boy and Winner Boy are left in the Little Boy Bar. There are only three or five customers. Although the popularity is low, the gameplay is still the same as before, and the fun is still there. The price is lower than before.

The only rainbow sauna Sansuk is still a paradise for middle-aged and elderly people in Europe and America. It is very popular. Only on Sundays will there be slightly more young people.

The male model nightclub Dragon Men Club has been closed. Boyfriend 289, which was popular before the New Year, has also been closed. A batch of new ones have been poured out. Like Bangkok, many Host bars have emerged. The drinks are cheaper by hundreds of thousands of dollars. The bell rings for 250 baht per hour. Although the quality is not as good as Bangkok, it is more relaxed than Bangkok.

A friend in the group said that a new European and American macho show bar had opened in Pattaya, and asked Sister Lang to go and have a look and write about it. As a result, she stepped on a big pit. The so-called European and American macho show bar was the former Russian "Golden Cat" show. The inside was still the "Golden Cat" show bar, and the outside had become the current macho show bar.

In fact, there were only a few big guys in their forties twisting and turning on the stage, and they only took off their shirts. There was no program arrangement, and they twisted and turned randomly. It was really boring to watch for half an hour. They were called European and American macho men, but they looked like Middle Eastern men. There were also two black people, who looked like temporary "migrant workers".

After coming out, I went to the boy bar Nice Boy with my friends. The ticket price is 200 baht now. As soon as I entered the door, I saw a white-haired European and American man with a boy sitting on both sides performing handicrafts. I immediately felt full of blood and swept away the depression in the European and American macho show bar. I walked over and watched for a while.

The environment has not changed and is still as shabby as before. Zaizai is older than before. There are not many Zaizai on the stage, only about ten. After chatting with friends, two of them sat on the left and right of the sister. Zaizai said he was 20 years old but looked younger, very cute and proactive. Later, he said he was from Myanmar. When he heard that the sister was from Myanmar, he became more interested...

Pattaya-Pattaya Nice Boy, you can see muscular men performing as soon as you enter the door
Pattaya-Pattaya Nice Boy, you can see muscular men performing as soon as you enter the door

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.179436 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list