Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Bangkok Buddhism in-depth travel diary. The Pippi shrimps at the roadside shop are very delicious.

285 0
Post time 2024-5-4 05:39:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Check out a lot of guides and record your own travels. I am isfj and my family members are enfp. We are all the kind of people with a P in J and a J in P. The main focus is on a healthy vacation, so this guide is very suitable for tired migrant workers looking for a longer vacation to rest ~ Before going there, we also saw Produce Camp Asia, which happened to be in Bangkok, and we thought it was so magical. I originally wanted to go to Pattaya, but I was too lazy to go for health reasons.

The hotel was booked in Sukhumvit and it felt pretty good. It's also close to the subway station. Because I heard that the traffic in Bangkok is very bad, and I read Xiaohongshu about various theft risks, I really didn’t want to talk to the taxi driver (the puppy’s English is not as good as mine and became Xiaoi), we spent the whole journey We all use the subway + walking, which is actually quite simple, and we never have to worry about traffic jams. When I was a child, I always felt that I could go anywhere by taking the subway, and I wouldn't get lost. This may have carried over to me when I grew up. Compared to when I was in London, the days when I always felt that I was too stupid to take the subway were finally over.

I woke up naturally today at about 11 o'clock. I walked to Here Tai, a restaurant that has been awarded one Michelin star for five consecutive years (it is also available in Public). It mainly eats Thai seafood. Its green sauce has a long list of English descriptions (Picture 1) , the dishes we ordered are from picture 2 to picture 4, they are very delicious! It’s more delicious than expected, and all its seafood is peeled (pipi shrimp, crab meat, grilled large river shrimp), and the rice is also very fragrant. The two of us ate 1940, and I feel it is still worth the price. , also queued for a short while, business was very good.

After eating, we walked 150m to the healthland next door to go to the spa. It cost 1,300 baht per person for 2 hours. The two masseuses were very good, especially the one who massaged me. I felt that I was already a grandma. She felt very warm and reminded me of I married my grandma, but I couldn’t bear to work out at her age, so I tipped her a little more. And she also knows better English than others. Anyway, I was inexplicably moved. At the same time, I am also preparing to feel like I can go for a massage every day in the next few days 💆 Maybe I have the syndrome of "being a little embarrassed and warm when others treat me well" syndrome. Really, I think of my grandma and I taking a nap when I was little. The electric fan shook in the summer, and my grandma’s warm, slightly loose-skinned body felt very comfortable next to me.
At once

Yes, childhood? I felt evil again because I didn’t hug my grandma when I went home during the Chinese New Year. But I feel that the Chinese New Year has put too many shackles on me, and my hometown has long been no longer a place where I feel warmth and love.

After the massage, we sat from ekkamai to siom, then walked around the nearby shopping district, and ate pangcha (but it felt too sweet, mainly after searching Xiaohongshu and it said it was Michelin), I don’t recommend it, 2 cups of milk tea At 358 baht, it's a bit expensive and not worthy of the taste.

After that, we walked to an old Thai restaurant, inter restaurant, and queued up a little. Because we originally wanted to go to the night market, we ordered less. We ordered tom yum soup, spring rolls and a plate of vegetables, which cost 313 baht, which was very good. Cheap! However, I think the Tom Yum soup tastes average, and other dishes are okay. But what kind of bicycle do you want for 60 yuan? It is said that it is still an old store for decades.

In the evening, I continued walking around the shopping district and walked to the Erawan Shrine to look at it for a while, but I didn’t make a wish because I thought it would be a bit troublesome to come and fulfill the wish in case it came true. The city center is so big. I met Bigc (known as Thai Sam) and walked in, buying elephant pants and a bunch of drinks. It was already 90 o'clock at this time, so I went to the last shopping mall, Central World, but couldn't find the indoor waterfall. I decided to come back before leaving because this mall is really big and big and I was already tired. Just ready to go back.

Bangkok-Bangkok Buddhism in-depth travel diary. The Pippi shrimps at the roadside shop are very delicious.

Bangkok-Bangkok Buddhism in-depth travel diary. The Pippi shrimps at the roadside shop are very delicious.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:15 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.169985 second(s), 27 queries .