Bangkok Erotic Massage “Sweet Mango” Experience 2024.03

416 0
Post time 2024-5-4 22:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

【Investigating store】Sweet Mango
[Investigation Date] Evening of March 2024
[Survey fee] 2500B for 90 minutes + tip

My companion and I went to the erotic massage parlor Sweet Mango with a group of 3 people.

Enter the store. There were 6 ladies sitting on the sofa entertaining guests, all of them were excellent. One of the girls fascinates me even more. She is about twenty-five or six years old, not tall, has black hair, and a baby face. She is very cute and smiles all over her face. She must have a good personality. Usually when I eat or go out with my companions, I am always humble and polite to others, but now I can't care so much and chose her immediately. If my companions criticized me afterwards, I would admit it.

After paying the fee, I went up to the 3rd floor hand in hand with the lady. When I entered the gun room, the lady helped me take off my clothes. Before I could finish taking off my clothes, I kissed her. The lady didn't dislike it and accepted it with a smile. Looks like I picked the right girl. I went to take a shower with the lady. The lady helped me wash my whole body and had close physical contact and caressing. After getting on the bed, I lay on my stomach and the lady started to massage me. Her massage skills were as good as those of a professional masseur. Then, the lady used her firm breasts to massage my back and around my butt. Seeing that my lower body was responding, the lady asked me to lie on my back. The young lady smeared lotion all over my penis and started giving him a titjob, a condomless blowjob and a jerk off. I switched to the main attack, long-term cunnilingus in the 69 position. The young lady seemed to enjoy being licked, and soon warm vaginal fluid overflowed, accompanied by rapid gasps. I asked the lady to lie down, spread her legs, and concentrated on licking her pussy like crazy.

Then, fit the body in the normal position. Seeing the lady's excited expression, I couldn't help but kiss her. The shots were fired quickly. After dealing with the battlefield, the lady massaged me again. The massage was very relaxing and I felt a little drowsy. The young lady used her breasts to stimulate my lower body again, and my little brother regained his energy and fit together again. Repeated most of the procedures just now, and finally fired in her mouth in the 69 position. It was almost time, so the two of them went to take a shower and get dressed. After giving the lady a tip, he and the lady went downstairs hand in hand. Two companions were already waiting there. I said goodbye to the lady and left the store.

Bangkok-Bangkok Erotic Massage “Sweet Mango” Experience 2024.03

Bangkok-Bangkok Erotic Massage “Sweet Mango” Experience 2024.03

My evaluation (out of 5 points)

[Store atmosphere] 3 (a bit old, but very clean)
[Staff] 4 (very warm reception)
【Miss Appearance】4
【Miss Service】4
[Comprehensive evaluation] 4 (It is indeed an excellent store)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 04:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.125769 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list