Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Clark City Kart Racing Pampanga, Philippines 2 days and 1 night travel guide, go karts, zoo, red light district

265 0
Post time 2024-5-21 05:29 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Clark/Angel City-Clark City Kart Racing Pampanga, Philippines 2 days and 1 night travel guide, go karts, zoo, red light district
Clark/Angel City-Clark City Kart Racing Pampanga, Philippines 2 days and 1 night travel guide, go karts, zoo, red light district

During the two days on the weekend, the activities and happiness index exceeded expectations. Five-star recommendation for this route [Like R][Like R][Like R]

The first project we visited at Clark was go karting, one of the largest go kart tracks in Asia.

Address name: City Kart Racing Pampanga

There is a small amusement park where karts are played, so I experienced rock climbing🧗. Due to lack of arm strength, I climbed to the top I gave up about two-thirds of the way through. (Friends said that the swing is highly recommended)

The karts are divided into large circles and small circles. We came here to experience the best, so we chose the 24-minute large circle.

Both those who know how to play and those who don’t (me) find it very enjoyable and the time is long enough.

The second project was in the afternoon, I went directly to the zoo

Address name: Clark Safari and Adventure Park ticket 599

Based on the cost-effectiveness, it is very worthwhile. There are many types of animals and the place is not big. It is best to watch it for about three hours.

I especially recommend the photo frame on the top of the mountain to take pictures.

The zoo closes at 18:00, so if the weather is nice, you can watch the sunset on the top of the mountain, which makes it easier to film.

The third project was at night, and we went directly to Angel City, one of the largest red light districts in Asia.

Address name: Angels City

Angels City is the place where nightlife begins. The street is 300 meters long and can be walked in a few minutes. There are dense bars lined up on both sides. The instant visual experience of choosing at will is highly recommended.

We first went to a less serious bar for more than two hours, and then moved to another larger and more serious bar in the middle.

Then we surprisingly discovered that everyone chose the same path. After having fun in the first bar, we met again in the second bar.

What I have to recommend is that you must experience the joy of throwing money🎉

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 20:46 GMT-8 Processed in 0.175822 second(s), 29 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list