Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Must! Fun and the most complete two days and one night trip guide to Clark Angel City

190 0
Post time 2024-5-21 17:02:14 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Clark/Angel City-Must! Fun and the most complete two days and one night trip guide to Clark Angel City

Clark/Angel City-Must! Fun and the most complete two days and one night trip guide to Clark Angel City

Clark Parade Ground
This time, the children's Spartan Race was held in Clark. The venue, Clark parade ground, is a park suitable for picnics and strolling. As far as the eye can see is green and there is a runway. You can bring a picnic mat and football kite and have fun here.

RestaurantAngry Crab
My private treasure restaurant Clark seems to be famous for its crabs, the meat is very firm and sweet. This restaurant is opened by Koreans. The chili crab has a bit of a Singaporean fried crab feel but with some Korean flavor added. Sweet and spicy is my favorite. There are also Coconut crab, their geoduck, and Korean seafood soup, which are worth a try and cost about 1,500 per person.

Dinosaur Island
Tickets cost 910p and you can play 5 projects, all of which are artificial electric dinosaurs. The shapes are quite realistic. If you are a dinosaur fan at home, you must not miss it. In the Dinosaur Theater show, Kuya plays the role of a dinosaur, but he deliberately scares people. I was so scared that I, a coward, left the show early. The rainforest train is also very exciting, and there will be sudden attacks by dinosaurs and gorillas dressed as people. The ticket also includes the Insect Kingdom opposite, which is a place to hang out and teach children science.

Hilton hotel Sun Valley Clark
Clark's Hilton Hotel is mainly a family hotel. A large swimming pool, two outdoor and indoor children's playgrounds, and places for children to ride go-karts (pedaling) and bicycles. The giant cartoon pig appears from time to time in the swimming pool or children's playground to play with children and take photos. The hotel's breakfast buffet is rich in variety and delicious. The Chinese restaurant "Xi" is also worth a try. The highlight is Clark Duty Free Zone, where eating is 12% cheaper than in Manila. Every time I pay, it feels cheaper.

Market At The Swiss hotel
The market restaurant on the first floor of Swiss Hotel is also good. This is a new hotel and the coffee in it feels like a tropical rainforest. The restaurant is a bit unique, ordering different types of dishes like a market. The barbecue platter also came with 6 cups of Italian ice cream, which I really couldn’t eat anymore.

Clark Safari Zoo
This should be the largest wildlife park in the Philippines, and it is still being improved. You can feed the baby white tigers (the baby tigers were already full when I went there and could no longer be fed). There are tiger areas, lions, brown bears, ostriches, zebras, etc. When you stay at the Hilton Hotel, you will be given a coupon for the zoo's tickets. Remember to get it~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:58 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.161893 second(s), 27 queries .