Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Check-in experience at the Clark Angeles Marriott Hotel, with a spa pool and delicious breakfast

219 0
Post time 2024-5-21 17:05:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Clark/Angel City-Check-in experience at the Clark Angeles Marriott Hotel, with a spa pool and delicious breakfast
Clark/Angel City-Check-in experience at the Clark Angeles Marriott Hotel, with a spa pool and delicious breakfast

It took about two hours to go to Pasay that night. I was supposed to stay at the Swissotel but I couldn't find the place for my first time. By some chance, I stayed at the Marriott!
It’s easy to find the wrong hotel among three hotels. It’s nice and clean. There’s a spa on the second floor. There’s a coffee shop on the first floor of the swimming pool. Personally I think it tastes a little sweet [Disappointed R] The breakfast is good and healthy. The check-out time is too 12 o’clock. My impression is that I arrived very late the day before between 2 and 3 o'clock without a good rest! The overall facilities are good

Address: 5398 Manuel A Roxas Highway Zone, Clark Freeport, Mabalacat, 2023 Pampanga

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:44 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.148494 second(s), 27 queries .