Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

2 days of disco dancing in Seoul, Awesome, the Craic house, Man:Sion, Juntos Latinos, Starry night TOP5 nightclub experience

203 0
Post time 2024-5-24 06:53:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Seoul-2 days of disco dancing in Seoul, Awesome, the Craic house, Man:Sion, Juntos Latinos, Starry night TOP5 nightclub experience
Seoul-2 days of disco dancing in Seoul, Awesome, the Craic house, Man:Sion, Juntos Latinos, Starry night TOP5 nightclub experience

My first experience of disco dancing in Seoul, I only went to Hongdae and Itaewon for 2 days. Hongdae is said to be more crowded on Mondays and Tuesdays. The day I went there was Thursday, and I only entered Awesome, the one on the corner.

[Awesome] The queue starts at about 12:30. After waiting for about ten minutes, the ID will be checked. It is said that the card is 30 years old. Admission is 10,000 for girls and 20,000 for boys. It seems to be charged from time to time. It’s not clear whether alcohol is included. There were too many people in and I didn’t have the chance to approach the bar to ask.

The air is relatively bad, there are many people smoking and vaping, and the floor is very sticky. But xhs sisters do not deceive me. There are many handsome men. In the first half, you can see a lot of well-trained semi-naked double-door shirts. It is very hot inside. You can store your down jackets at the bar. If you tell him about the locker, he will give you a big Just put the clothes in a garbage bag. Be sure to remember your number when picking it up. The picking up process is very long and crowded. The staff at Hongdae basically don’t understand English. I forgot to check my number and it was very difficult to communicate and I almost didn’t get my clothes.

The music is basically European and American pop and hip-hop, all of which are big hits. The scene will be half standing and half dancing, and the atmosphere will get hotter around 2 o'clock. The Korean male elders are not very good at English. The three or four younger brothers they chatted with all struggled to speak, but they were all enthusiastic and interesting, and they even took the initiative to take photos.

This solo trip player from Itaewon booked a pub crawl on klook. I went to four bars, and the air conditioners were all turned on high. They checked my ID to see if I was an adult. You don’t have to bring your passport, any ID card will do. You can communicate in smooth English and are very friendly.

[the Craic house] A very typical irish pub, without a dance floor, suitable for predrinking and eating. The shop assistants speak very good English

[Man:Sion] This restaurant has a lot of Korean customers, 80% of European and American pop and rap + 20% of popular kpop. There is no separate dance floor, but everyone is dancing in the middle table area. The atmosphere is not bad. I like the music here.

[Juntos Latinos] This is my favorite place. There are not many Koreans. Although there is no dance floor, the whole place is a dance floor. The atmosphere is great, I like the music very much, it's probably more Spanish-speaking, and there are some afro beats that most of them have never heard of, but they can still dance

[Starry night] This restaurant is a bit loud and high. The venue is large, but a bit rustic. Many Korean friends are dancing with light sticks. The music is probably similar to Ko Yota's type of hhh and he left after not staying for too long.

In summary, I like Itaewon better. The air is very good. I hardly see anyone smoking indoors. My clothes and hair don’t smell good after one night, and the floors are cleaner.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:03 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.179186 second(s), 28 queries .