Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Silverland Ben Thanh Hotel, a cost-effective hotel in Ho Chi Minh City

155 0
Post time 2024-5-25 00:08:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Ho Chi Minh-Silverland Ben Thanh Hotel, a cost-effective hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh-Silverland Ben Thanh Hotel, a cost-effective hotel in Ho Chi Minh City

Vietnam🇻🇳 Ho Chi Minh Hotel Recommendations Silverland Ben Thanh Hotel

I'm here to pay off my debt, which I've owed for a long time. This hotel is indeed a surprise for me when I come to Ho Chi Minh this time. The actual hotel is consistent with the photos, and afternoon tea is included. The food is rich and filling, and I feel like I can even save lunch. There is a swimming pool and sauna on the roof, so you can bring a swimsuit with you.

The main location is excellent! Walk to Pham Ngu Lao Street. There are places to eat, drink and hang out downstairs. There is a Michelin-starred Vietnamese noodle downstairs (little red book has written about it before, scroll forward). In the evening, I walk 10 minutes to Bar Street to eat big lobster barbecue. The most important thing is that there is an ATM downstairs (Picture 8). Go out from the main entrance of the hotel and turn left and then left again. It takes 2-3 minutes to walk. It is also the only bank I can find where I can withdraw cash with UnionPay cards. I don’t know why, but most bank ATMs in Vietnam now refuse to provide UnionPay withdrawal services. I almost starved to death on the first day. There are two currency exchange shops next to Ho Chi Minh City. Remember to count the money before leaving. There are too many zeros after the Vietnamese dong. Can't figure it out. Picture 9 is a big market, just opposite the ATM, selling local handicrafts and handmade products, etc. Just watch the excitement, Taobao is exactly the same and cheaper!

Price: USD 100/day
Address: 14 – 16 Lê Lai, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Booking method: Booking/Agoda

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:16 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.155058 second(s), 27 queries .