Return to list Post a new post

[Sexy Service]

Fate and affair with a girl from a nail salon in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

154 0
Post time 2024-5-25 22:50:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The first stop for our group was to have our hair washed by a hot girl. The girl I chose spoke very good Chinese, and we had a great time chatting in the VIP room. She said that she likes domestic dramas, such as "Story of Yanxi Palace" and "The Legend of Zhen Huan", and then she sang Chinese songs to me. She had to complain that Vietnamese people really love to listen to "We Are Different"! The girls here are not paid, and their income depends entirely on tips. If you feel comfortable, you might as well tip a little more.

At the second stop, a group of buddies who couldn’t hold it in anymore decided to go to Japan Airlines for a half-day trip to have fun. I am a complete set lover and in my opinion the best should be reserved for the complete set. Therefore, I did not participate. Qing Shui and I took a drink and found a cool place to wait for them to finish. Afterwards, everyone had dinner and went to a tulle nightclub.

Ho Chi Minh-Fate and affair with a girl from a nail salon in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I have to say that to become a mamasang, language talent and ability to deal with things are very important. After looking at a few, I settled on one. At the same time, I also saw Xue, and Xue also saw me. She smiled sweetly at me. I originally wanted to choose another girl, but I felt ashamed, so I let Xue stay with me. Maybe I didn't inform her before coming. I felt that her attitude towards me was not as enthusiastic as the first day. I tentatively asked her if I didn't inform her that I was here, and she got angry. She said no.
When we returned to the hotel to have sex, I also felt that she was not as proactive as the first day.

When I woke up, Xue was sleeping soundly on my arm. I looked at the ceiling and thought about yesterday's scenes in my mind. Xue seemed to feel something, woke up, blinked her big eyes and asked me if I wanted her to accompany me to visit the scenic spots today. I thought about it and said yes. After breakfast we set off to the Red Church and the Central Post Office. In fact, there is nothing interesting in these two places, but there are a lot of people. I lacked interest, but Xue was extremely happy. She took the initiative to ask me to take photos for her. I studied photography in college. Although I transitioned to media after working and haven’t touched a camera for a long time, my foundation is still there. I took a lot of beautiful photos of her. After visiting these two popular attractions, Xue said she wanted to go for coffee. Bored and with nowhere to go, I thought for a moment and asked Xue to take me to the nearest Highland Cafe.

While drinking coffee, Xue kept flipping through her phone to show me photos and told me that her dream was to open her own nail salon. She is now working as an apprentice in a well-known nail salon in Ho Chi Minh City, and she also showed me a photo of her teacher. A gay sissy. This was my first reaction when I saw the photo. I blurted out "gay?" Xue immediately gave me a thumbs up. It seemed that my intuition was quite accurate. (I asked her about the price of a manicure, but I didn’t expect it to be more expensive than in second-tier cities in China, almost as expensive as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. She said that she had to save a lot of money if she wanted to open a shop, so she came to work part-time in a nightclub, and she couldn’t work After half a month, you got to know me)

Ho Chi Minh-Fate and affair with a girl from a nail salon in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

When the conversation was getting heated, Xue received a video call. She answered the call in front of me, and there was another Xue on the other end of the phone. I was shocked and said, "Are you a twin?" Xue said, "Yes, this is my sister." Then, she started talking on the phone, but my mind was a little wandering. Not long after, Xue hung up the phone and told me apologetically that she had to rush to take a manicure class and could no longer accompany me. Although I felt a million reluctances, I still pretended to be generous and said: "It doesn't matter, you can go ahead."

I returned to the hotel alone and took a nap. When I woke up, I found that my lower body was extremely hard. At this time, I received a WeChat message from Xue, saying that she would not go to work at night and could accompany me. I was so happy that I quickly replied, let's go have a meal first in the evening. Then she sent me a screenshot and said she wanted to eat sashimi. I personally don't like Japanese food, so I asked casually: "Do you like Japanese food?" She said that Vietnamese girls like Japanese food and high-end Chinese restaurants (with bird's nests), but they rarely go there because they are too expensive. In this case, I said calmly: "Okay, I'll treat you to a meal." I made an appointment for us to meet at six o'clock, but on the way she asked me if she could take her sister to eat because her sister also wanted to eat. I am not happy after seeing this information. Could it be that you two sisters are working together to take advantage of me? I replied to her: "Yes, but I hope you can come to me in advance. Because I have to discuss business with others in the evening." She first replied that they would come to my hotel to find me at four o'clock, but not long after, she said that if I was very I'm busy. You don't have to go today. We'll make an appointment tomorrow.

As a digression, friends who are happy in Vietnam, this article comes from Xianye. I suggest that if you are not a super facial person, you must choose someone who speaks good Chinese. Compared with Thailand, Vietnam's only advantage is that communication is easier than in Thailand. In gogobars in Thailand, most of them are talking about chickens and ducks, so the motorcycle rate is very high. In Shemei, communication is also a big problem. The reason why I was able to take a short and heart-warming trip to Shemei last time was because there was no barrier to language communication between me and the girl (due to the Japanese investment in Thailand in the 1980s, there were many Japanese streets in Bangkok, and there were many girls. Because most of the clients I served were Japanese, many of the girls were very good at other things. But I have lived in Japan for nearly ten years, and I feel no pressure to communicate with girls.) Vietnam still has great potential for development. When people go to Vietnam to have fun, everyone pays attention to the Chinese proficiency of the girls. In the future, there will definitely be more and more girls who can speak Chinese well, just like the Japanese trained the girls in Bangkok to be very good at Japanese. That way.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:52 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.143058 second(s), 32 queries .