Return to list Post a new post

[Sexy Service]

I love Saigon, Vietnam: Satisfied, unforgettable, exciting, a Vietnamese girl seduced me for 10 hours of sex

188 0
Post time 2024-5-25 22:52:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

With excitement, I felt that the journey was extremely long, and it was already 2 pm and I still had no food. When we came to the restaurant, it was actually just a food stall + a few rooms. All the beauties serving us were wearing professional attire, and their snow-white shirts revealed all kinds of underwear. My brother was instantly excited, and the head of the team was on hand to serve! We had booked the room early and told us that we could have exclusive access to beautiful women only if we ate at off-peak hours. On the way into the room, Brother Liming and I had already spotted our target and directly pulled the little sister into the room. My little sister had long princess hair, snow-white skin, exquisite makeup, and long legs. Just like the princess in the movie living among the people, we had already agreed with Brother Li Ming to search her body first and then to disable her. We entered the room and immediately started searching her body. The young lady refused and welcomed her, which made us very excited. In addition, the girl who was originally looking at the room, Three in total, so cool! Me, Brother Liming, and three grown men surrounded the young lady and moved their hands up and down. The young ladies kept yelling. The more we screamed, the more excited we became, and all our animalistic desires were about to come out. My little sister is also very good at playing and feeds me directly with her mouth! Stroking the princess's body and kissing her tempting lips, I give this disabled meal 101 points. It is a must-try in Ho Chi Minh City.

Ho Chi Minh-I love Saigon, Vietnam: Satisfied, unforgettable, exciting, a Vietnamese girl seduced me for 10 hours of sex

Before you know it, it's 4 o'clock, and it's time to go to the next stop for a hot girl to wash your hair. The hot girl washes her hair with a bunch of girls, wearing a suspender belt, very low-cut. After washing her hair, she will go into a separate room with you for a massage. You can touch her. touch. Nothing special happened. After I finished washing the hot girl, I suddenly realized that something seemed to have gone wrong during this trip to Vietnam. fuck! I've been in Vietnam for 30 hours, I've had 2 massages, played with more than 10 couples, and my little brother actually still retains the national flavor. As the saying goes, when a real man comes out to play, his head can be cut off and his tears can be shed. If the girl doesn't fuck with him, he will not return the favor! With a lot of hatred in my eyes, I quickly finished my meal and headed to the miraculous nightclub tonight. The appearance of the nightclub is better than last night, and the room is bigger. Everything is okay! Me, brother Liming, and the three of us were waiting quietly for the little sister. Due to the unpleasant experience last night, I specially told mommy tonight that if you are fasting and drinking, you can’t go to a row, if you go out late, you can come to a row. So quick to release the numbers, there are 20-30 "dick girls", a bunch of 30+, a bunch of 20 plus special and ugly ones, there can be only a few of 18-20+, and they are very smelly when they come in. Fortunately, Brother Liming was selected in the first batch. I really disliked asking my mother to change the batch. After waiting for about 5 minutes, a few new people came in from the same batch. Mom said, come and play, choose on demand first. Well, I will say: I am not here to play for the sake of "Donkey Zao", but the overall situation is more important. It is impossible for three boys and one girl to play, so I just order one first. When I saw this situation, I immediately complained and accepted the call. I was too old to even say clock in or masturbate for such a quality. But Brother Liming’s girl is very good at playing. After a while, Brother Liming came over and said that the girl is very wild and has big breasts and is very sexy. I wanted to spend the night with the girl and I agreed with the girl. I said okay, and I will pay the bill after playing for a while. He Di picks up the group leader to brush up with Fan Wulao. You take the girl back to the apartment. The girl can leave at half past nine. I just watch the ugly girl I clicked and sing Jacky Cheung's "Distant Her" and wait for the time to pass. Time gradually passed, and suddenly I heard that two brothers were coming to play in a nightclub together and asked us for our opinions. I thought to myself that I would only come here at 11 o'clock. It would be more lively with brothers, and I could get to know them more, so I agreed. Brother Liming's head was soaked in milk, so we didn't bother him. As soon as the brothers said it, they immediately called girls. Mamasang once again brought all the girls in. This time, a new girl came in. One of them blew me a kiss when she came in. She was very eye-catching, with snow-white skin and a pink and purple tube top. The long skirt made me excited, but I still politely let the new brothers choose first. As a result, the cooked chicken flew away. When I was heartbroken, I found that the girl who was accompanying me seemed pretty good, but I forgot that after my little sister was held in the arms of my brothers, I was heartbroken and told them to leave.

Ho Chi Minh-I love Saigon, Vietnam: Satisfied, unforgettable, exciting, a Vietnamese girl seduced me for 10 hours of sex

Before you know it, it's 4 o'clock, and it's time to go to the next stop for a hot girl to wash your hair. The hot girl washes her hair with a bunch of girls, wearing a suspender belt, very low-cut. After washing her hair, she will go into a separate room with you for a massage. You can touch her. touch. Nothing special happened. After I finished washing the hot girl, I suddenly realized that something seemed to have gone wrong during this trip to Vietnam. fuck! I've been in Vietnam for 30 hours, I've had 2 massages, played with more than 10 couples, and my little brother actually still retains the national flavor. As the saying goes, when a real man comes out to play, his head can be cut off and his tears can be shed. If the girl doesn't fuck with him, he will not return the favor! With a lot of hatred in my eyes, I quickly finished my meal and headed to the miraculous nightclub tonight. The appearance of the nightclub is better than last night, and the room is bigger. Everything is okay! Me, the netizen, and the ground pick-up were all waiting quietly for the young lady. Due to the unpleasant experience last night, I specially told my mommy tonight not to sit in a row for fasting or drinking, or to sit in a row for a night out, or just come to any row. Hello, young lady. The number of quick releases comes on the scene, there are 20-30 "dick girls", a bunch of 30+, a bunch of 20 plus special and ugly ones, there can be only a few of 18-20+, and they are very stinky when they come in. Fortunately, netizens chose the first batch. I really didn’t like asking my mother to change the batch. After waiting for about 5 minutes, a few new people came in from the same batch. Mom said, let’s play, let’s choose one first. , I said: I didn’t come out to play just to win over "Donkey Zao", but the overall situation is important. It is impossible for three boys and one girl to play together, so I just ordered one first. When I saw this situation, I immediately complained and accepted the call. I was too old to even say clock in or masturbate for such a quality. But the netizen’s girl is very good at playing. After a while, the netizen came over and said that the girl is very wild and has very big breasts and is very sexy. I agreed with the girl that I wanted to stay overnight, so I said okay, and I would pay the bill after playing for a while. Pick up the group leader to brush up with Fan Wulao. You take the girl back to the apartment. The girl can leave at half past nine. I will watch the ugly girl I clicked and sing Jacky Cheung's "Distant Her" and wait for the time to pass. Time gradually passed, and suddenly I heard that two brothers were coming to play in a nightclub together and asked us for our opinions. I thought to myself that I would only come here at 11 o'clock. It would be more lively with brothers, and I could get to know them more, so I agreed. The netizen’s head was soaked in milk, so we didn’t bother him. As soon as the brothers said it, they immediately called girls. Mamasang once again brought all the girls in. This time, a new girl came in. One of them blew me a kiss when she came in. She was very eye-catching, with snow-white skin and a pink and purple tube top. The long skirt made me excited, but I still politely let the new brothers choose first. As a result, the cooked chicken flew away. When I was heartbroken, I found that the girl who was accompanying me seemed pretty good, but I forgot that after my little sister was held in the arms of my brothers, I was heartbroken and told them to leave.

The girl from the netizen moved the whole audience, and the newly joined brothers changed their expressions. They even said that they were the number one and number two sex devil in China! The more I see them fighting each other, the more I feel itchy. Forget it, I’ll just wait with my brother, Fan Wulao, at night. I called Mommy in and brought back all the girls who couldn’t show up. I picked one at random. It’s past 9 o’clock and I haven’t been selected yet. Everyone is thinking about quality (Vietnamese nightclubs start at 5-6 o’clock) Play, very strange). There were only 3 girls who didn't show up. One of them smiled at me, so I ordered him. I also ordered the girl next to him. The girl who smiled at me was named houng. She was very gentle to me. I lost. She took the initiative to help me stop drinking, and she also insisted that I hold her, and even took the initiative to kiss me. Just like that, my heart was slowly melted by her. I drove away the girls who started to order casually, and the girls who continued to order more and never left the clock. I asked her to pick me up with me. Houng smiled when he saw me doing this, gave me a long kiss, and threw herself into my arms. The more I looked at houng, the more beautiful she became, with snow-white skin, charming smile, and soft breasts. The more emotional I became, the harder it was to extricate myself. I secretly asked my mother to buy me a bouquet of flowers for my girl. Finally, after I Under the attack of gentleness and kindness, the girl agreed to go home with me for the night! As soon as I got back to the hotel, I went to the WC to eat the jam and play with the girl. The girl on the bed was very gentle and obedient. She licked her entire lower body for me. She was very good at flirting (could it be that all Vietnamese ladies are very good at flirting). In order to repay her for her warmth and gentleness, I had already vented all my energy in April on her, fighting fiercely. 10 hours. The next day passed with excitement, enthusiasm, tenderness, and harmony.

The girls who came home with us all said that the apartment we lived in was the most luxurious apartment in the area, and they were very lucky to be able to stay with us for one night. (Everyone is welcome to book our self-operated apartments) There are a lot of people from Bayan who go to KTV at 4-5pm, so for the sake of the girls, we all go there at 6-7pm the next day, which is really wonderful. 10 hours of fighting thanks to Jam! ! ! I was so satisfied, so excited, and so unforgettable that as soon as I got in the car on the third day, I farted and smoked myself and the netizens to death! The story ends here! Final words: Vietnam I love you!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:41 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.157812 second(s), 31 queries .