Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

H club in Jakarta is the largest nightclub in Southeast Asia with a first-class environment and atmosphere.

166 0
Post time 2024-5-26 17:04:06 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Jakarta-H club in Jakarta is the largest nightclub in Southeast Asia with a first-class environment and atmosphere.
Jakarta-H club in Jakarta is the largest nightclub in Southeast Asia with a first-class environment and atmosphere.

A gathering place for young people in Jakarta to dance and drink

This year I hope to meet more like-minded friends! I want to experience more of a different Jakarta! I want to build a gathering place for young people. There will be no business entertainment or interest disputes, just sharing delicious food, sharing interesting stories, and communicating together! Create a clean communication space in Jakarta! We can all come together

Work exchanges: We are all young people and can share ideas, especially when it comes to changing jobs. I know many senior executives of Chinese-funded companies here. Watching movies: Chinese movies are released, such as last year's "The Wandering Earth", "All or Nothing", "The Spirit of Dragon Horse", etc., but these Chinese movies are only released in specific theaters and at specific times! I will notify everyone when a movie is released, so if you want to watch it, go watch it together!

Massage: Not to mention this, I also know a lot of spa shops, regular ones! But to be honest, I personally don’t feel as good as those in China!

Shop exploration: I think there are three types of restaurants that are better in Indonesia than in China: seafood restaurants, Japanese food shops, and coffee shops. I know quite a few of these three types of restaurants and can take you to eat there! Then back to Chinese food, I live in a community behind pik avenue. This street is full of Chinese food. I can’t say that they are not delicious. It’s just that they don’t put much effort into making delicious food. They are all catering. I don’t know if you can get it by describing it this way. Usually when I visit a store, the answer is, “Long-roasted.” The hoof flowers and coriander bean shreds I have tried are delicious”, “There is a Lanzhou Ramen in the vegetable market and the Roujiamo is delicious” “The boneless duck paws from Guojiang Longkan are delicious”! If it's delicious, it's delicious. If it's not delicious, it's not delicious. There's no such thing as "okay"!

Werewolf: A friend has organized a Werewolf Club. Basically, it can be assembled every day and you can go play!

Shopping malls: I often go to several shopping malls in Indonesia, including Taman Anggerk, Central park, pik avenue, grana, Indonesia, and palaza Indonesia. You can go to these all together!

Bars: Personally, I prefer clear bars, especially Lan Kwai Fong! The food is delicious, the wine is delicious, and the environment is great! The second is to make a fuss! Basically, they are all in the south, and the atmosphere is good. Most Europeans, Americans, Japanese and Koreans go there, and there are very few Chinese people. You can experience the most authentic "free and open" wine culture and bar culture. Then let’s make a fuss! It’s just disco! There are a few that I often go to. The black owe here on Pik is my favorite. There are more Chinese people, the atmosphere is good, and the consumption is reasonable. Then the tiger environment is not as good as the former, with mostly locals and cheap prices. Hclub is known as the largest nightclub in Southeast Asia, with a first-class environment and atmosphere, and most of them are foreigners! The disadvantage is that it is expensive! Went for Christmas and New Year’s Eve

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:05 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.129762 second(s), 27 queries .