Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

A girl’s trip to Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. How much money does she have to travel?

245 0
Post time 2024-5-12 06:15:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The belief of flattery is "how much money goes as far as you can go", so spend it as soon as you have money, and it will still be a harmonious and harmonious harmony.

Just when I was about to completely become an adult, my old friends all went their separate ways, and I made an appointment with my girlfriend Li, who was a teacher and had a relatively regular vacation. The flight and hotel guide was exchanged during my two days of lunch time. In fact, I have known Teacher Li for almost ten years, and I have known for a long time that she is unreliable: from the first flight, Teacher Li missed the plane and continued throughout the entire journey.

I flew there alone first. Jakarta is located at 6° south latitude. The hot Southeast Asian sunshine first gave me a bright embrace. English is not very popular, so it is wise to book a pick-up car in advance, otherwise it will be like a chicken speaking like a duck. Slowly entering the city of Jakarta from the airport, the road is covered with old dust, and there are dilapidated factory buildings on both sides. Looking over, the storefronts, furniture, merchandise, children's clothes, and stray pets are all dirty and old. Motorcycles are the pulse of this city, the little swordfish in these gray waters.

The city of Jakarta is built around the central Merdeka Square. The hotel we stayed in was close to the city center, and it was still a two-pole scene. Inside the hotel, it was grand and prosperous, while outside the hotel, it was dilapidated and backward. There are banks everywhere on the streets of Jakarta, even more than shops, which makes me quite puzzled. But the streets are full of GRAB motorcycles, delivering goods, taking out food, and renting cars. I heard that Jakarta is also undergoing an e-commerce life process. Hmm... isn't the cornerstone of online transactions (e-commerce) credit? Parades fill the streets every day...

Teacher Li changed the ticket for the same day and arrived late. When I arrived, my head had already turned 36,000 degrees and I had the above idea. I was drinking tea on a terrace of the hotel and waiting for her. Teacher Li had just broken up with her boyfriend of eight years since she was young. After being hysterical, she found a new relationship in less than two months, which was very sweet. Her and I have similar family backgrounds, very different personalities, and different values. If I break up after long-distance running, unless Peng Yuyan kneels down and begs me, I will probably jump into the sea hahaha.

On the first day, Teacher Li was busy taking selfies in bed and went out late, but he was just hanging out and nothing serious happened. We walked through the Independence Monument, Mosque, and Christian Church. On the way, we met students and local residents who greeted us shyly, their eyes full of simplicity. The church coincides with the wedding. May God bless those in love. There are almost no traffic lights in Jakarta, and traffic jams are so severe starting at noon and lasting until dark, the city has almost nothing to do with efficiency.

The next day, Teacher Li was busy putting on makeup and went out late. We missed the boat. When we were disappointed, we met a friend from Shenzhen, China, who took us on a trip so that we could finally visit the Thousand Islands. The 2-hour speedboat trip really refreshed my understanding of my own physiological structure. It was so shaky. The island named KEPA lives up to its reputation as one of the cleanest waters in Southeast Asia. My friend said it was "good water, good scenery, but boring." But I can do it. I can stay there for a month, if I can eat meat every day.

There is no dark cloud on my brow that the sea cannot cleanse, and even my mobile phone took a glorious sea salt bath. Teacher Li is a simple girl. She seems to be more harmonious on the sunny beach. You can tell who smiles brighter by taking pictures with your mobile phone. In fact, contempt for each other is not a way to maintain a relationship. She thinks I am too noble, and I think she is tacky. No one wants to be changed by the other, but this is another way of commonality.

I still can't see through the nature of so-called friendship. When faced with her behavior, I would be angry and helpless, but I would neither be aggrieved nor seek perfection.

I have almost forgotten those helpless moments, but I will still remember that when the sun sets in the foreign city with mixed sounds and colors, I look down at all living beings from the perspective of a stranger. The world has nothing to do with me, just like the faint smoke of hot tea. , I am a ray of soul.

No matter how much money you have, you can travel as many ways as you want. Be honest and don’t deceive others. Teach me how to appreciate whether life is worth it or not.

Jakarta-A girl’s trip to Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. How much money does she have to travel?
Jakarta-A girl’s trip to Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. How much money does she have to travel?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:40 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.126165 second(s), 27 queries .