Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Bali, the paradise on earth, you only know it is real after you have been there 14 days trip record

545 0
Post time 2024-5-27 04:20:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This guide is just for fun, no content, 10,000 words and multiple pictures, please give me a thumbs up before leaving!

Bali has always been a popular travel destination. Previously, it was visa-free on arrival every week for domestic departures, and the air tickets were also cheap, so everyone just flew there. But I haven’t been out to play in three years, and it seems like I can’t do anything anymore. I was in Bali from January 5th to 17th. Before I left, I went to Nusa Penida Island next to Bali for two days (I had to I really must go to this island!), and I have been living in Solo, a city in central Java. In fact, there are a lot of things to do in Solo and the surrounding city of Yogyakarta, but it would be too long to write them all together. In fact, many people in China who go to Indonesia do not have such a long stay plan, and they are all in Bali, so after thinking about it, I still I’ll write a separate travelogue about Bali.

Preparations before going
What to do after landing
As well as recommendations for attractions, food and accommodation in Bali

For half a month, I played 2-3 places every day (actually it was quite loose), but there were really too many places to play. I think I only played a third of the time with this way of playing. one. I also gave myself a rest for one or two days and stayed in a cafe or a B&B. I found the accommodation myself and did not stay in a hotel the whole time. I feel that this way I can better experience the local customs and customs, and it is cost-effective, and I can interact with people from different countries. People communicate.

So overall, your physical strength is pretty good. Of course, if you travel with a group, visiting many scenic spots intensively every day is quite tiring, but the advantage is that transportation and accommodation are prepared for you; but if you travel by yourself, you need to contact them yourself. But also because of this, I am more casual and can go wherever I want. Due to the developed tourism industry in Bali, almost all the locals speak English, so there is no need to worry about language problems. Of course, if your English is not good, translation software can help.

Things to bring:
Conversion plugs and power banks are a must. In addition, medicines can be carried in moderation, and sunscreen can be bought at airport duty-free shops, which is cheaper.

Regarding hard sunscreen, I brought a dual-purpose parasol because I didn’t have any need for whitening (and when you go there, you will find that those who are afraid of tanning are either Koreans or Chinese, and everyone is enjoying the sun), and the sun is really It makes people happy! ! So enjoy the sunshine. Why are you afraid of the dark when you are out playing? Just don’t get sunburned!

Bring a few swimsuits as there are many places to go in the water.

You can bring disposable underwear, because the local laundry is really natural and dry, so girls, especially girls, should pay attention to their underwear.

In addition, because the local area is relatively humid and has a tropical rainforest climate, I suggest that you buy some dehumidification tea in China, which will indeed make you feel more comfortable.

Most of the local food is fried and carbohydrate-based, so you must bring vitamins and other fish oils, otherwise a bad mouth is a trivial matter, but getting angry and uncomfortable is a big deal. Be sure to remember to drink local drinks, otherwise they will be sugar-free. Just use less sugar, otherwise you might end up with a crazy sugary coffee or drink.

Bali-Bali, the paradise on earth, you only know it is real after you have been there 14 days trip record

It is recommended to bring a hair dryer and absorbent towels, because many B&Bs do not have hair dryers, which is very troublesome for girls with long hair. In addition, bring quick-drying absorbent towels because the local area is very humid and clothes are not easy to dry. It is recommended to save enough dirty clothes and send them directly to the local laundry Shop laundry.

Credit card or UnionPay bank card opened for overseas withdrawal:

Remember to have a credit card with Visa. If you open UnionPay for overseas withdrawal before going abroad, you can also withdraw money overseas. Locally, there are only go pay, Google or Apple Pay, etc., so be sure to remember to have a credit card with Visa.

What to do after landing

About mobile phones:

If you plan to play here for a long time (more than half a month), I suggest you apply for a local mobile phone card. Most domestic Android phones can use local mobile phone cards, but iPhone cannot use local mobile phone cards, which is outrageous (there is a very What’s funny is that if you buy an iPhone locally, you can use a domestic mobile phone card when you come back).

But iPhone apps are relatively easy to use abroad. I originally have a Huawei Android phone, but everyone knows that Huawei basically can’t use Google apps. Fortunately, a friend has a backup iPhone locally, so I need to apply locally. Put the mobile phone card in the Android machine and turn on the hotspot for iPhone to use every day. Of course, if it is an ordinary Android machine, there will be no such trouble. Just download the Google Store after completing the SIM card.

The apps that need to be downloaded are:

google maps, tripadvisor, gojek, grab, whats, airbnb.

Bali-Bali, the paradise on earth, you only know it is real after you have been there 14 days trip record
Grab and Gojek’s pages

1. Gojek and grab are local apps that integrate taxi hailing, takeout ordering, and instant delivery within the city. They require a local mobile phone number to register. They are very convenient and can be used for motorcycle rides. As long as the distance is not more than 10km, I can ride motorcycles. Because it only costs 2-3 dollars. Why do you recommend downloading both? Because in some places the prices of taxi hailing from the two apps are different. When using them, just compare which one is cheaper.

2. It would be better if you can ride a motorcycle. You can rent a motorcycle locally. Just ask the owner of the B&B where you stay and he can help you introduce it.

3.Whats is similar to foreign WhatsApp. Basically all foreigners use it to chat, and the verification code you need to register the app will also be sent to Whats, so it is necessary to download, but it has a bug and can only Register with a foreign phone card.

4. Airbnb is the best way to book homestays abroad. Fortunately, there is also a WeChat mini program in China. The app is also easy to use and can be downloaded in advance in China.

5. Bali is divided into the south and the north with the airport as the dividing line (I call this place the waist). Transportation in the south is basically monopolized and all are high-priced taxis, so transportation costs cannot be saved here. You can also choose to charter a car, but I think the cost of chartering a car is quite high unless there are many people sharing it equally. Because I will stay here for a long time, of course I have to consider the cost. When I play here, I try to make a full itinerary, and the beaches in the south are very beautiful. So you must play in the south

Key number! There are a lot of thieves in the local area. Not only are there many thieves outside, your luggage may also be locked when you leave it in the hotel. So my suggestion is, just in case, never put everything together. If you really lose it, throw it all away. Got it! ! ! In addition, there are many people selling small items near Kuta Beach in the west. Stay away from them, because if you don’t buy something, they will turn around and steal your stuff! Some local kids may look small, but they are also pickpockets. Lessons learned from blood and tears, remember to keep your bank cards, mobile phones, and passports!

Recommended attractions and accommodation in Bali

The following recommendations are based on the order in which I started playing, from south to north, and some scenic spots are very close to each other, so I can visit several scenic spots in one day. I don’t think there is anything particularly delicious about the food. There are some delicious Western restaurants in Bubu. As I said, the local dishes are often deep-fried. I thought they were delicious at first, but I got tired of them after eating them for half a month. And when you go out for fun, don’t expect to eat three meals a day in time. You might skip a meal when you're on the road, and buy water and a big bucket. I thought it was stupid for the local white people to do that. After class, I discovered that it's over 30 degrees every day, and you really sweat a lot. Need to rehydrate.

Day1: Impossible beach, Uluwatu Temple and Lover’s Cliff

·Impossible beach

In Bali, I think many free beaches are even more beautiful than some paid attractions. Two days ago we stayed near Impossible Beach in the south. This is a free beach. Many people don’t know it, so there are so many people here. It is a small private beach. There are many high-end hotels next to the beach, but you can actually enter it.

So these two photos are what I took here. The weather was very good that day, and I was really happy to see such a green sea. I actually went to the beach in central Java before when I was in Solo, but because it was cloudy that day, it didn't look so bright.

This place is very close to Uluwatu Temple and had brunch here that day.

·Uluwatu Temple & Cliff

Uluwatu is known as one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali. It is located on the Uluwatu peninsula. It is almost a must-visit place in Bali. The entrance fee to the temple is either 100,000 or 50,000 Indonesian rupiah. I remember correctly. , in short, cheaper than you think. It should be noted that many monkeys in the temple will snatch things from tourists, so be careful! ! They will grab glasses, mobile phones, and even slippers. It’s best to spend half a day shopping here, because who doesn’t want to take more photos on the edge of the cliff.

The Uluwatu Temple was built in the 11th century. It was entirely built of hard granite. The temple was built on a cliff, and this cliff is called the Uluwatu Cliff or Lover's Cliff.

The reason why it is called Lover's Cliff is because there is a story behind it about a couple who were not blessed and both died in love.

After entering the temple, the gatekeeper will ask tourists to wear a yellow belt. If they wear a skirt or shorts that exposes their thighs, both men and women will be asked to surround them. So that's why you see I have a belt around my waist.

In the evening, you can also watch a famous local performance next to the cliff. Please note that you must buy this ticket in advance, because it is too popular, and you may not be able to see it if you buy it late. If I remember correctly, the ticket is 150,000 Indonesian rupiah.

The performance is still very hard, all the BGM is full of human voices, the nearly one-hour performance is still a test of lung capacity, but I really don't appreciate this kind of dance, it's a bit like our Northeastern shaman dance master

Of course, Jimei people must pay attention, the ultraviolet rays here are ridiculously strong, because I have marks on my body after being exposed to the sun for a day. It’s not that I don’t want to tan, but I really don’t like marks on my body, so when wearing clothes, try not to choose clothes that are too close to the body. Clothes like this, at least the marks won't be very obvious. Sunscreen is basically useless. You'll get tanned anyway unless you use physical sun protection.

I get the color after sunbathing for one day. In short, I am like this in one day. My skin is relatively dark. If I have very white skin, it will look very red.

Day2:Suluban beach、Sanur beach

There are countless real-sized beaches in Bali. Some are as spectacular as Lover's Cliff, and there are also some that look inconspicuous, but actually have mysteries. Suluban Beach is a beach on a dense hill, which requires a climb. Only after walking down the road can you see the difference inside.

The rocks and the sky-lined beach are very easy to take pictures. Because I had to move to a house in central Bali that day, I went to the second place after moving in the afternoon.

By the way, let’s talk about the B&B where we stayed. The reason we chose it was because it was close to the beach and the price was good. However, we arrived in Bali very late that day, and because it rained that day, we spent a lot of effort taking a taxi. Pay attention to what I said before, taking a taxi to the south is very expensive, and because the owner of this B&B has poor English and is slow to reply to messages, I don’t recommend staying here.

I stayed at a B&B two days ago. Although the appearance of the B&B was pretty good, some of the bedding was very damp because it was on the beach (many local B&Bs did not have hot water, so be sure to pay attention to this when choosing because of the local weather) hot). I still say the same thing, spend as much as you want to enjoy. If you think a hotel is better, stay in a hotel. If you want to experience local life, stay in a B&B. But my skill in choosing B&Bs was really not good, so I let my friends choose the B&Bs.

The B&B I moved to in the center of the island was chosen by a friend, and I have to say it was much better than the one I picked. Not only was the environment good, but it also had a swimming pool, and the price was cheaper than at the beach. Because we had to drive for a long time to move the next day, it was already afternoon when we arrived in central China, so we went to a very local beach.

There are many locals at Sanur beach, but we actually went in the opposite order. We should come here in the morning to watch the sunrise, and go to the western beach to watch the sunset in the evening, so if you go to Bali, you must remember this. a little.

Of course, the most pleasant thing is to ride a scooter home at night when it gets dark and enjoy the cool breeze.

Day3: Reptile House&Legian beach

I originally wanted to go to the Bali Bird Garden that day, but the Reptile House and the Bird Garden are next to each other. As a result, I was attracted by the golden python at the door and accidentally bumped into the Reptile House.

Because many of the photos were in the lost mobile phone, the current photos are not so clear, so I touched a snake for the first time in the attic here. It turns out that their bodies are so soft and cool, which really relieves the heat. I have to say that I think the reptile house is really worth it, because you can get close to many reptiles, including lizards, turtles, and snakes. There are also instructors who explain in English, so I really recommend this place ( The premise is that you don’t think reptiles are scary).

There are also Komodo dragons in the reptile house. If you feel that Komodo Island is too far and you may not be able to see the monitors, you can see them here. The price of flying to Komodo Island from Bali is It is the most suitable. There are almost no hotels on Komodo Island. Many people rent a boat and stay on the boat. The higher cost depends on personal choice. The local people told us that we may not see monitor lizards, but the local There is the famous pink beach (yes, it is the one on the iPhone wallpaper).

Because the weather was very good that day, the sunset that day was simply the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen in my life! There is really no need for filters, the original film comes out straight. In fact, this beach is very close to Kuta, and many high-end hotels are also here. However, because there are many tourists here, there is also a lot of garbage. I always thought it was local foreign tourists throwing it everywhere. Garbage, but what I didn’t expect is that the garbage is actually washed ashore from the sea. Due to ocean currents, a large amount of garbage will be washed ashore in January every year. The local government spends a lot of money to pick up garbage every year, which is why I compare The sad part is that I also lost my phone here, so I really feel both love and hate when talking about this place.

This beach is completely free (if I didn't mention the beach charges, then it is all free), and there is a Chinese restaurant nearby that can be said to be the best I have ever eaten in Indonesia, called Lailai dhins food.

Day4 Bird Park&double six beach

Although I didn’t go to the bird park the day before, I decided to go to the bird park the next day! ! Because I really wanted to see birds, as expected, I saw a lot of local endemic birds at the Bali Bird Park. Moreover, the food for the birds in the bird park was prepared by the park, and there was no need to purchase it separately. It was the most interesting. The purpose was to feed the pelicans, but the phone I used to take the photos was lost, so there are no photos of me here. If you go here, it is recommended to be a little fancy, so that the birds will like to come to you. What I wore that day looked like a red macaw.

Although the park is not big, there are really many interactive links. The food for the birds is also provided by the park. However, the tickets here are also the most expensive in Bali. The price is nearly 400,000 yuan, which is almost 200 yuan. .

Since the Bird Park is in the central region, I chose to go to the beach in the west to continue watching the sunset in the evening. I have to say that today’s sunset was also particularly beautiful.

Day5 Garuda Wisnu Kencana GWK&Melasti beach

It looks like a grapefruit tree, and there are grapefruits on the tree. In fact, by the fifth day, I was already very tired. Originally, I really didn’t want to go anywhere when I got up that morning, so I got up early to take pictures of the scenery outside the B&B. But then I thought it was only a few days and I might as well go, so today After running more than 20 kilometers, I went to the south to see the Divine Eagle Plaza. The tickets for this square are divided into several levels. I bought the most expensive one, but later I felt that it was completely unnecessary after entering, because the most shocking thing was the sculpture. The appearance of the square will talk about the origin, history and culture of the Eagle Square inside.

From a distance, it looks like a really huge sculpture, and it can really be selected into the giant silent group.The Plaza of the Sacred Eagle depicts the Hindu god Vishnu and his condor mount. It is the fourth tallest figure in the world. The height including the base is 182 meters. It took many years to build. Last year, the G20 summit was held in Bali. , the welcome banquet for leaders from various countries that night was held here.

In addition to the main condor sculpture, there are separate Vishnu and condor sculptures in the square, which are also very huge. But because there are so many people who believe in Hinduism on the entire island of Bali, there are also many local tourists here, and it really feels like a theme park.

Because I walked too much that day and was really exhausted these days, I took some photos of the sea at the beach that night and went to Melasti beach. Because it is a newly developed beach, it is very beautiful. It's clean, but if you ride a motorcycle here, it costs 10,000 Indonesian rupiah, which is not expensive. There are some hotels and restaurants nearby. Many people check in and take photos here, but you have to take a taxi when you go out, because motorcycles can't enter.

I have to say that the new beach is the new beach. The water is so clear that you can see the moss on the bottom of the water. Because the beach development is relatively new, I have almost never seen this beach recommended in any domestic guidebook, but if you live in the south, you must visit this beach at the southernmost tip of Bali!

Day6 Bali Museum & Tanah Lot Tanah Lot

Because I got up late that day, I originally wanted to check out where to go near the B&B, but unexpectedly I ended up at the Bali Museum. Tickets are 50,000 Indonesian rupiah.

The museum itself was converted from the royal palace, so the building is very beautiful, but it has to be said that because there are more than 10,000 Hindu temples on the island, you can see these similar buildings almost every day when you walk by. There are many very interesting collections in the museum, and I also got a glimpse of the worship of primordial reproduction here.

In the afternoon, we went to Tanah Lot Temple, a very famous place in the south that can be said to be a must-see in Bali. Tanah Lot is one of the most important seaside temples in Bali and was built in the 16th century. The temple is located on a huge rock by the sea. At high tide, the rock is surrounded by sea water. The entire temple is isolated from the land and stands alone in the sea water; it is only connected to the land at low tide.

Of course, I think the most fascinating thing about Tanah Lot Temple is not the temple built on the rocks on the shore, but because of the geological structure, you can observe the natural landscape of the waves hitting the rocks at close range. I was there that day I took a lot of photos there, it was really impressive.

And one day I made a broadcast saying that the wildest wave I had ever photographed was at Tanah Lot Temple. This photo was taken with my lost mobile phone and I saved it because it was uploaded to the network disk. Because we were too tired that day, my friend and I took a taxi directly back to where we were staying and ordered a meal of local fried rice and noodles. We still feel that the meal is very delicious.

I had to move the next day, so I took photos to record the B&B where I stayed that day. I quite liked it, but because the local B&Bs were very local, one night a big cockroach scurryed in the bathroom.

Day7 After a day of rest, I moved to Ubud and visited Ubud at night.

One of the most famous landscapes in Ubud is the fields, but if you look down you will find that the reality is very skinny. On the first day we moved to Ubud (yes, the same Ubud where the heroine of "Eat, Pray, Love" found her true love), we chose a treehouse on airbnb. Initially, we both happily thought we could live in a treehouse, but... Unexpectedly, the landlord who contacted us on airbnb said that if we don't move here before 2 pm, no one will help us. I originally thought that it would be okay to move by myself, until I saw this small road in the field, my friend and I All collapsed.

Imagine carrying a 20kg luggage across this road and then to the study room. All the iron that I hadn’t picked up for more than a month was found that day. After moving the luggage, I woke up the next morning and woke up. It all hurts. And because the tree house is so primitive, you can hear all kinds of birds chirping around you at night, and when you open the window, there is a small cliff opposite. In short, I have been a little scared to sleep in the past two days, but I have to say that this day is really beautiful. It feels like I'm back to my original self, and I think it's a good thing I didn't book here for too long, only staying for two days. But you will feel extra refreshed when you wake up in the morning.

Of course, if you want to experience this kind of primitiveness, you might as well find Hars garden treehouse on Airbnb and book it directly. You can also enjoy in-home massage services in the treehouse, which is very cheap, only 100,000 Indonesian rupiah.

In the evening, I went to a Western restaurant in Ubud for a casual meal. Except for the waiters, there were almost no locals here.

Day8 Monkey Forest Park&Goa Gajah

Since I moved to Ubud, I came to this park to play. But if you have no interest in monkeys, you can come or not, because as the saying goes, local monkeys will snatch things. My panda pendant here was snatched by monkeys.

In the afternoon, we went directly to Goa Gajah, an ancient Buddhist temple located about 6 kilometers east of Ubud and very close to the Forest Park. It has a spectacular entrance that leads to a deep cave with beautifully carved Buddha statues and ancient baths.

But maybe you can also see that I am very tired from today. Even if you take a day's rest in the middle, you will still be a little tired, so many people arrange their travel within seven days. It is not without scientific basis.

Day9 Enjoyed the best brunch I’ve ever had in Bali in Ubud

This store is located near the tree house. My friends and I both said why we didn’t come here earlier to eat. The name is MELALI. Their brunch is great, but I think the desserts are just average. You all know that I complain about food all the time, so I don’t share anything I usually eat that I think is average, but this restaurant is really worth it. Talk about it nicely.

The food is tempting! We ordered a lot but ended up eating it all. After this meal, I went on a two-day date, which basically consisted of having sex in a hotel room, sleeping, and then continuing to have sex.

Day 11 goes to see the field!

Because there was a period of thunderstorms every afternoon in those days, the weather was a bit hazy.

But I still had a lot of fun playing. Yes, every swing here has props for you to wear, but! ! The moment I put it on I noticed a strong armpit smell. So it’s not recommended to take photos wearing their clothes. It’s better to take photos in skirts. But because I ride a motorcycle every day, I rarely wear skirts.

In the afternoon, I stopped by a nearby internet celebrity cafe in Ubud that specializes in vegetarian food. In fact, the cafe is not big, but the layout is pretty good, but it is really cheesy and only vegetarian food. In fact, I really didn’t make any plans when I went out to play. Most of the time I changed to a B&B to see what was nearby. So you will see that when you went to the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Plaza, you were already staying in Ubud, but the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Plaza We were in the south, so that day we traveled nearly 30 kilometers back to the south. But isn’t that what the journey is all about? I felt that it was boring to have everything planned.

That day we were wondering whether we should go back to Solo to rest or go to Nusa Penida because we were a little tired, but then we thought we might as well go! ! But I’m really grateful that I went there, because the most beautiful beach near Bali is on Nusa Penida.

Day 12-14 Depart from Penida

The straight-line distance between Nusa Penida and Bali is less than 20 kilometers, so the boat goes very fast, but! ! In fact, it is very dangerous. On New Year's Day before we went, it had rained for several days in Bali, so the boat capsized. There were no casualties at all. Moreover, the waves in the afternoon were very big, so the loft here recommends getting up early to take the boat. I read it before Some strategies: Many people want to finish Penida in one day, so they want to go back to Bali in the evening, but they are delayed on the island because of the big waves. I advise everyone to give up their fantasies and stay on the island.

So my suggestion is to stay here for one or two nights if you are not in a rush, and it is safest to go back to Bali the next morning. There are hotels and B&Bs on the island, and you can book them using the software. Because we were staying in a B&B, the owner of the B&B asked us if we needed to charter a car. Since there was no gojek or grab here, we could only charter a car. At that time, the cost of chartering a car was 70 Indonesian rupiah a day. Later, a friend from Solo told us that it was too expensive. The local people chartered a car for only hundreds of thousands of Indonesian rupiah a day, but the price for foreigners started on the ground.

In such a clear sea, you can see everything, even sea turtles. You can also enjoy snorkeling in Nusa Penida. It only costs 250,000 Indonesian rupiah per person, which is over 100. I went diving, but because I was really afraid of water, it felt like I had eaten a devil when I got in the water. The fruity Luffy didn't dare to swim at all, so the videos recorded in the water didn't include me, hahahahaha. There are several beaches in Nusa Penida that you must visit!

Diamond beach

After arriving here, I wondered why I don’t have an aerial camera! You will see more beautiful scenery at high places

Diamond Bay really lives up to its name, because there are many scattered reefs scattered around the coastline, like diamonds. The sea is really too blue and beautiful, so I took a lot of photos here.

And every local charter driver is very good at taking photos. Chartering a car is equivalent to hiring a photographer hahaha. In fact, I have posted more dynamic videos of Nusa Penida on Tiktok.

Kelingking beach

I think this is a more beautiful place than Diamond Bay. I really envy the locals who have such beautiful scenery at their fingertips every day.The most famous thing here is the Dinosaur Cliff, which looks very much like a dinosaur's mouth.

In fact, there is a beach below and you can surf in Elf Bay, but the climb down is almost vertical in the end. I was wearing sandals that day, and I have never learned any rock climbing. I will find it really difficult to go down. Everyone starts from below. Everyone who climbed up was out of breath from exhaustion. When I wanted to wear sandals to climb down, a handsome guy told me to take off my shoes, otherwise I would slip. The dynamic here is more beautiful. If you come here to have fun, it is best to wear rock climbing equipment.

Broken beach

This place is called "Broken Beach", and the most famous thing is that this suspended reef forms a natural fjord.

Of course, there are also local beaches where you can go into the water. You can directly ask the driver to take you there. Later, the driver took us to a local beach where we can go into the water, but I can't find the name of it.

I only brought one set of swimsuits, and I regret it now that I think about it!

Well, you can take a look at the food on the island, but every restaurant has the wrong taste, and many of them are opened directly on the beach, so you can really enjoy the scenery while eating. But when drinking coffee locally, you have to say hello, because many shops do not filter the coffee grounds, and you will get dregs when you drink it. This half-month contains more things than all my previous life combined.

It feels so good to see these every day. I think the meaning of traveling is not the fresh excitement when you play, but the afterthought that there are more possibilities in life besides work and life. Of course, it is easy to get along with them in a place like this. Strangers create sparks because everyone is happy.

But what I regret most is that not being able to swim really affects my life experience when I go out for fun. If I could swim, I would definitely go surfing and snorkeling every day. This is a pity. In addition, I can’t. Riding a motorcycle also greatly affects the experience, because local motorcycle transportation in Southeast Asia is more convenient than driving. Because the local roads are very narrow, there are always traffic jams. However, motorcycles are small and can travel freely, and the local motorcycles are all small-displacement motorcycles, so there is no need to worry. Riding too fast is unsafe.

The good thing is that even though I went to these places, there were still many places I didn’t go to. In fact, there are a lot of things to do in Ubud, such as markets and art communities, but what can I say, it feels like the local area was affected by the movie that year. Almost everyone feels that this place can heal people's hearts. It feels like people in China go to Lijiang and Dali, but it's a bit weird for white people to come to Bali to pursue their inner world.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:07 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.132794 second(s), 27 queries .