Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

How to meet Vietnamese girls? A veteran driver has stayed in Hanoi for 6 years and takes you step by step to have an affair

194 0
Post time 2024-5-28 02:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Nowadays, the status of Vietnamese girls in the eyes of Taiwanese boys continues to improve, and they have become the coveted romantic partners. Some netizens asked how to meet local girls. They fished out a veteran driver who had worked in Hanoi for 6 years and gave him some advice based on his own experience, emphasizing that "actually Po Po's Vietnamese is really easy to use."

Hanoi-How to meet Vietnamese girls? A veteran driver has stayed in Hanoi for 6 years and takes you step by step to have an affair

A netizen just arrived in Hanoi to start a new life at the beginning of this year. He expressed on PTT that he wanted to meet local girls and have further contact. “They are known for their white skin and good figures, and they do not have basic academic qualifications or language communication.” It’s such a big question, let me ask you...how to meet Vietnamese girls in Vietnam?”

In this regard, a veteran driver who has worked in Hanoi for 6 years did not hesitate to share his experience. He mentioned that if he wants to get to know Vietnamese girls well, he first recommends learning some simple daily Vietnamese. I traveled around North Vietnam in Vietnamese. The aunt selling noodles in the alley, the elder sister selling rice next to the construction site, and the elder brother pumping gas at the gas station. When I heard that I could communicate in Vietnamese, I wanted to talk to my daughter, sister, and neighbor’s children. introduce to me."

Hanoi-How to meet Vietnamese girls? A veteran driver has stayed in Hanoi for 6 years and takes you step by step to have an affair

In addition, when you go to coffee shops, restaurants, shopping malls, etc. and see younger shop assistant girls, even if you use broken Vietnamese to strike up a conversation, it is easy to go to Facebook or ZALO. "Therefore... it is absolutely necessary to learn some Vietnamese." Yes, if the original PO is only here for a short-term business trip or tourism, then there is nothing to say. If you open WeChat and XiaoBee, there will naturally be a lot of Vietnamese girls who want to get to know you. "

In response to this, villagers responded one after another, "I'm average-looking, so I posted it myself, okay?", "Hire an experienced driver," "Looking for a wife regardless of country, pick a woman with moral integrity," and "It's even spread to Taiwan." Finally, the old driver also said, "When choosing a wife, I would choose a Vietnamese one. There are basically no pure bees among bees, at least I have never met them. On the contrary, on WeChat, I met a few female college students who simply wanted to learn Chinese."

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 20:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.146914 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list