Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Hanoi, a city suitable for girls traveling alone, likes French-style architecture

258 0
Post time 2024-5-28 04:00:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have two weeks of vacation and I want to go on a solo trip. It only takes an hour and a half to fly directly from Guangzhou to Hanoi, Vietnam.

The first time I came to Vietnam, I honestly thought it would be similar to Bali or Thailand.
Only when I arrived did I realize how it could be so cold! !
Maybe because it belongs to northern Vietnam, the weather is similar to Guangdong.
But aside from the cold, the Christmas atmosphere here is really great
French style, French architecture, cafes and hotels can be seen everywhere

It is recommended to live near Hejian Lake. You can walk anywhere in the city center.
Vietnamese Pho: Phở 10 Lý Quốc Sư Internet celebrity shop but really delicious
Cafe: Cong’s egg coffee, coconut coffee/Running beans brunch are delicious, and the third floor is great for reading and working.
Vietnamese food: I only ate at Met this time. It’s a very unique little shop and the food is pretty good.
Chocolate: Vietnam’s famous Marou, their tiramisu ice cream is really, really delicious! You can also buy chocolates as gifts

Download grab in advance, it is very convenient to travel by motorcycle in Vietnam
I didn’t expect the weather to be so cold here, so I didn’t bring a coat, but I bought a few skims dresses at the beginning of the month. I thought they were just touted, but the fabrics are really super comfortable, and it was absolutely unexpected. Sister Ka really understands women.

Okay, the two-day tour in Hanoi is over~

Hanoi-Hanoi, a city suitable for girls traveling alone, likes French-style architecture
Hanoi-Hanoi, a city suitable for girls traveling alone, likes French-style architecture

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:53 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.143662 second(s), 31 queries .