Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Butter Cake Café at MRT Dapinglin Station, the taro pudding cake is delicious

216 1
Post time 2024-5-29 06:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Address: No. 11, Lane 105, Section 3, Beixin Road, Xindian District, New Taipei City
Transportation: MRT Dapinglin Station Exit 2, walk for 2 minutes
Business hours: 10:00-18:00

▫️Menu picture at the back
▫️Minimum consumption: one drink per person
▫️Limited to 90 minutes on holidays
▫️A small reminder from the store: The grass and flowers on the cake are not edible, remember to remove them

🔸Chakasuka stewed egg pot $280 (egg, milk and five spice)
🔸Strawberry cream chiffon cake $200
🔸Taro pudding chiffon cake $180 (hidden version)
🔸Caramel burst earl grey chiffon cake $180
🔸Caramel pudding $110
🔸Iced American $100
🔸Witt are Earl Grey fresh milk tea $140

Newly opened at the end of January this year, the name and cakes are very cute. Click here for the cafe. Korean-style decoration, wooden tables and chairs, and well-lit windows. It looks like Dapinglin is far away, but it is actually not far from the MRT station. It provides salty desserts, has good business on holidays, and I like this one very much.

The salty food has vegetarian food, which is very happy 🥳 and delicious. For desserts, the taro cake I wanted was not available when I first visited, so I ordered strawberry cream. On the second visit, taro paste was finally available. I personally think that the cakes are a bit sweet, but overall they are delicious. You have to be lucky to get the taro paste pudding cake, and I am very happy to have it.

Taiwan-Butter Cake Café at MRT Dapinglin Station, the taro pudding cake is delicious
Taiwan-Butter Cake Café at MRT Dapinglin Station, the taro pudding cake is delicious

Review1

gnvffvhgLv.2 Post time 2024-7-10 08:12 | View all
QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software for small businesses in 2024. Whether you want to move away from manual bookkeeping or your spreadsheets have grown into a multiheaded hydra or you need a better option compared to your current software, QuickBooks can be a good choice without burning a hole in the pocket.

In this article, we will discuss what QuickBooks is and how it works so that you can understand the different ways in which it can help you save time and be on top of your financial statements.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:59 GMT-8 Processed in 0.158308 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list