Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Paraclub Macau Bar, free for girls on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, pineapple one is delicious

120 0
Post time 2024-5-31 04:46:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I only go here when I go clubbing in Macau

COD's paraclub was previously called cubic

On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, girls can get free drinks at the bar. This is my favorite spot. I like the free cocktail with pineapple as the base the most. I can't remember the name. Just say pineapple one and the bartender will know it.

For boys, sometimes you need an entrance ticket and sometimes you just need to pay and order drinks after entering.

Personally, I feel that there are more foreigners this time than before.

But every time I go clubbing in Macau, I feel really safe. The strong and big security guards are ready to support and protect you at any time.

You can pay attention to the official information of the club. They will announce the DJs stationed on weekends. I suggest going when muzic is there. The music is really different.

Macao-Paraclub Macau Bar, free for girls on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, pineapple one is delicious
Macao-Paraclub Macau Bar, free for girls on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, pineapple one is delicious

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:27 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.136072 second(s), 27 queries .